No announcement yet.

Centipede will be releasing.....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Anybody else got the "THE HAUNTING OF HILL HOUSE" ? I was totally not expecting the book to look this amazing. Blown away by the slipcase itself ..lol. Just to give a perspective of the size i took a picture of it beside the other book i got few weeks back. The Lenticular image is awesome.

20200305_214146.jpg

Comment

Originally posted by WebInterceptor View Post
      Anybody else got the "THE HAUNTING OF HILL HOUSE" ? I was totally not expecting the book to look this amazing. Blown away by the slipcase itself ..lol. Just to give a perspective of the size i took a picture of it beside the other book i got few weeks back. The Lenticular image is awesome.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]22000[/ATTACH]
      Wow, that’s beautiful…and much larger than I would’ve figured. Love those oversized volumes, and this one really looks like something special. Congratulations, and feel free to post some interiors as well. :-)
      Twitter: https://twitter.com/ron_clinton

Comment

Mine’s on its way and I’m dying to see it in person.

Comment

Originally posted by RonClinton View Post
          Wow, that’s beautiful…and much larger than I would’ve figured. Love those oversized volumes, and this one really looks like something special. Congratulations, and feel free to post some interiors as well. :-)
          Of course, As soon as i open it.

Comment

That looks absolutely stunning. Congratulations and I am looking forward to the interior shots!

Comment

Stunning edition. I've seen pictures elsewhere and Jerad really delivered on this one. It'll be a sought-after volume for a long time. Congratulations! I wish I could have made the purchase at the time.

Comment

These are some of the other pics of the inside of the book. The last two seem to be drawings of Hill House by Shirley Jackson

20200306_105217.jpg

hanting.jpg

20200306_105508.jpg

20200306_105556.jpg

20200306_105602.jpg

Comment

Does anyone know if Centipede's upcoming 'We Have Always Lived in the Castle' will be like this?

Comment

Originally posted by CyberGhostface View Post
                    Does anyone know if Centipede's upcoming 'We Have Always Lived in the Castle' will be like this?
                    I don’t remember anything in the newsletters discussing the book’s design at all.

Comment

Those pics...wow. Yet another Centipede edition I regret having to pass on. I wouldn't do anything differently if given the chance to go back in time, but that doesn't make it any easier for this Centipede fanboy. Congrats to those who snagged a copy.
                      Twitter: https://twitter.com/ron_clinton

Comment

In this, the Age of Waiting for Jerad to Announce Dune is Up for Preorder, does anyone else get paranoid when there's not a newsletter? I worry it somehow got filtered to spam and I'll end up missing my chance.

Comment

Originally posted by slayn666 View Post
                          In this, the Age of Waiting for Jerad to Announce Dune is Up for Preorder, does anyone else get paranoid when there's not a newsletter? I worry it somehow got filtered to spam and I'll end up missing my chance.
                          Yes, but I'm waiting for Jerad to make a different announcement!

Comment

Originally posted by slayn666 View Post
                            I always get bummed when a newsletter doesn't come out. It's a nice Sunday routine.

Originally posted by jeffingoff View Post
                            Yes, but I'm waiting for Jerad to make a different announcement!
                            Which announcement are you waiting for? I personally can't wait for the new Falling Angel set and the Ramsey Campbell Masters of the Weird Tale set.

Comment

Originally posted by Sock Monkey View Post

Which announcement are you waiting for? I personally can't wait for the new Falling Angel set and the Ramsey Campbell Masters of the Weird Tale set.
                              Yeah you named it, I'm waiting for the Falling Angel set.

Comment

Ditto on Falling Angel. I have the Millipede HC, but Jerad's production values have come a long way since then, and as it's one of my favorite reads, I have no problem buying a THIRD nice edition (Heck, the Harcourt Brace trade 1st ain't too shabby!). I really hope the sequel is satisfying, and leaves a good legacy for Hjortsberg.

Comment

Working...
                                X