Lividian Publications

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Martin View Post

DO you believe that they will release the 20th Century Ghost collection with a Back Phone tie in cover or a small book of The Black Phone?
    Don't want to derail the thread but the UK will be publishing a tie-in paperback in January. Titled The Black Phone and Other Tales, previously known as 20th Century Ghost.

As far as a small book for The Black Phone, maybe that guy that runs Lividian will do one

Comment

Originally posted by Brian861 View Post

Don't want to derail the thread but the UK will be publishing a tie-in paperback in January. Titled The Black Phone and Other Tales, previously known as 20th Century Ghost.

As far as a small book for The Black Phone, maybe that guy that runs Lividian will do one
      I was not aware of the UK release. Thank you!

Comment

Originally posted by Martin View Post

I was not aware of the UK release. Thank you!
        Welcome!

Comment

Got my slipcases for Later today - and they're amazing! The fit the books perfectly and look great too. Plus the quality is top notch. Good job Brian!
          IMG_6168.jpg

Comment

Nice!

Comment

Nice. Really looking forward to mine.

Comment

Is that the replacement slipcase?

Comment

Random questions about narrow silk bookmarks like the ones built into the binding of Revival. Would you guys keep that right where it is, use it as a bookmark as you’re reading, or pull it outside of the binding (not remove, just simply keep outside of the book)? Asking about binding durability and long term preservation if having that bookmark makes any impact on the book’s condition over time.

Comment

Originally posted by bennyb View Post
                    Random questions about narrow silk bookmarks like the ones built into the binding of Revival. Would you guys keep that right where it is, use it as a bookmark as you’re reading, or pull it outside of the binding (not remove, just simply keep outside of the book)? Asking about binding durability and long term preservation if having that bookmark makes any impact on the book’s condition over time.
                    I've always used them as bookmarks. They have always held up for me, but I'm very gentle with them.

Comment

I always leave them as they are and use my normal bookmark. I have never seen an issue caused by them.

Comment

I've had nothing but bad luck with the damn things and wish publishers would stop including them. When they're in a book I'm reading, I flip them out and use a regular bookmark.

Comment

Originally posted by slayn666 View Post
                          Is that the replacement slipcase?
                          Yep!

Comment

I usually find them getting in the way and just have them remain out of the way.

Comment

Does nobody here just cut those out?
                              Looking for the fonting of youth.

Comment

Originally posted by Ben Staad View Post
                                Does nobody here just cut those out?
                                Yes, I also cut out chapters I do not like. Sometimes I even find that people have signed their names in the front and I have to cut those out also. Those are different though as you can just use an x-acto knife to cut out the signature rather than the whole page.

Comment

Working...
                                X