No announcement yet.

Lividian Publications

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Found it in the spam section. Not sure why it keeps pushing those there. I have listed this as not SPAM in the past.

Thanks for the reminder.

Originally posted by Martin View Post

Check spam folder. An email went out this morning. If it's not there you should email Brian.
    Looking for the fonting of youth.

Comment

Originally posted by Ben Staad View Post
      I'm almost 100% certain I signed up for newsletters. I didn't see any announcement.
      The announcement email only went to Brian's Patreon supporters. I received it this past Wednesday. It wasn't really an official announcement either, it just showed a photo.

The email from this morning just said that the official announcement is forthcoming on Tuesday.
      Last edited by Marmaduke Grigsby; 09-10-2021, 06:13 PM.

Comment

Understood. I am a fan of Brian but not a Patreon. Sorry, Brian.

Originally posted by Marmaduke Grigsby View Post

The announcement email only went to Brian's Patreon supporters. I received it this past Wednesday. The email from this morning just said that the announcement is forthcoming on Tuesday.

Comment

Found it in the spam section. Not sure why it keeps pushing those there. I have listed this as not SPAM in the past.

Thanks for the reminder.

Not sure why but Lividian emails are sent to spam about 50% of the time for me.

Comment

Thanks for the reminder.

Same happening over here. Fished it out again. I'm intrigued about the "big" announcement.

Comment

Originally posted by swintek View Post

Same happening over here. Fished it out again. I'm intrigued about the "big" announcement.
              Same with me. Lividian and CD emails always go to spam folder.

Comment

Originally posted by Sock Monkey View Post
                So new announcement on Tuesday! I’m excited to see what’s next.
                Still waiting for the last book to be sent. Curious what the new announcement will be.

Comment

Wow. I just received an announcement for the next Lividian Publications book... from Subterranean Press. The announcement hasn't even gone out from LP yet, has it?

Comment

Hahaha.

Email from Lividian: New book, don't share this with anyone yet!

*five minutes later*

Email from SubPress: HEY ORDER THIS NEW LIVIDIAN BOOK!!

Comment

Done and done. Looks like an awesome production. The price was a little of a shocker but if the release schedule is not as prolific as other publishers I will try and hang in there with them. I love LP productions and think they are phenomenal.

Comment

Pass..Too many things in the purchase que already!!

Comment

Lividian Publications is pleased to announce our new signed and slipcased hardcover Limited Edition of HEART-SHAPED BOX by Joe Hill: https://wp.me/pbFICG-2bs

Brian
                          Brian James Freeman

Lividian Publications: http://www.Lividian.com
                          My Writing: http://www.BrianJamesFreeman.com

Comment

It's a pre-order with payment due later...Just saying, my friend.

Originally posted by mhatchett View Post
                            Pass..Too many things in the purchase que already!!

Comment

I really like this model of pre-order and no pre-payment. Just saying.

Comment

I so hope they do an art portfolio for this one. This is one of my favorite books and the art is perfect for the story!

Comment

Working...
                                X