Lividian Publications

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by joejets View Post
    Still no shipping notice. Or maybe the book will arrive before the shipping notice. That has happened before.
    We're still working our way through. Should hopefully be done today, it'll be close.
    CD Email: [email protected]

Non-Work related social media and what not:
    Instagram

Buy my stuff! - https://www.etsy.com/shop/HockersWoodWorks

Comment

FYI we're pretty much in the home stretch. Basically 98% shipped. The last bit will ship on Monday though. None of the help are in tomorrow and I need to start the prep work for the next thing on the list so they aren't twiddling their thumbs when they finish up Revival on Monday morning.

Most everyone should be getting their notices today though. Only people that won't get notices until Monday are anyone who ordered more than one copy and maybe a handful of stragglers.
      CD Email: [email protected]

Non-Work related social media and what not:
      Instagram

Buy my stuff! - https://www.etsy.com/shop/HockersWoodWorks

Comment

That's all well and good but I'm going to need Mr. Freeman to announce his next book.

Comment

Originally posted by jeffingoff View Post
          That's all well and good but I'm going to need Mr. Freeman to announce his next book.
          He did.... The complete short stories of Bentley Little. Actually I have mixed feelings about the next book. If you are correct and it's Let The Right One In I'm going to be on the fence. I loved the story but it was very dark and the subject matter was borderline to crossing a line.

Comment

Originally posted by bookworm 1 View Post
            He did.... The complete short stories of Bentley Little. Actually I have mixed feelings about the next book. If you are correct and it's Let The Right One In I'm going to be on the fence. I loved the story but it was very dark and the subject matter was borderline to crossing a line.
            If it's Bentley Little, I won't see it. I've had a neural blocker installed in my brain that erases his books from my view. It's going to be weird when I get the Bentley Little Little Book but there's no way around it. The surgery is expensive but a lot less stressful than seeing Bentley Little books in the world. Also, they better do something clever with the title of the Bentley Little Little book--like calling it A Little Crappy Brown Book of Little Little Stories--or something more clever.

I've only heard generally good things about Let the Right One In. I think as long as the next LP book is not a Little book, I'll buy it.

And with that in mind, I have to ask Brian, will any LP books be numbered? Are you going to set the print run the same way as you set it for Revival? Because right now, I don't have a number to protect so it's easier to cherry pick and pass on books.

Comment

And with that in mind, I have to ask Brian, will any LP books be numbered? Are you going to set the print run the same way as you set it for Revival? Because right now, I don't have a number to protect so it's easier to cherry pick and pass on books.
              The next one will be numbered, and the print run will be set the same way as REVIVAL. It's also the first of several books with this particular author, and his subsequent books will have the same print run.

Brian
              Brian James Freeman

Lividian Publications: http://www.Lividian.com
              My Writing: http://www.BrianJamesFreeman.com

Comment

Originally posted by Brian James Freeman View Post
                The next one will be numbered, and the print run will be set the same way as REVIVAL. It's also the first of several books with this particular author, and his subsequent books will have the same print run.

Brian
                Awesome news! I can't wait!

Comment

Originally posted by Brian James Freeman View Post

Brian
                  That’s very exciting to hear! Look forward to finding out the details!!

Comment

Originally posted by Dan Hocker View Post
                    FYI we're pretty much in the home stretch. Basically 98% shipped. The last bit will ship on Monday though. None of the help are in tomorrow and I need to start the prep work for the next thing on the list so they aren't twiddling their thumbs when they finish up Revival on Monday morning.

Most everyone should be getting their notices today though. Only people that won't get notices until Monday are anyone who ordered more than one copy and maybe a handful of stragglers.
                    I got my shipping notice yesterday?/Thursday for Revival. I'm looking forward to seeing this production. ~Cap
                    Books are weapons in the war of ideas.

Comment

Not sure I'm looking forward to numbered editions TBH. Revival was pushing my budget.

Either way I have Revival and love it.
                      Looking for the fonting of youth.

Comment

Originally posted by Ben Staad View Post
                        Not sure I'm looking forward to numbered editions TBH. Revival was pushing my budget.

Either way I have Revival and love it.
                        Posts like yours make me wish I was a billionaire and could randomly buy people shit.

Comment

Posts like yours make me wish I was a billionaire and could randomly buy people shit.
                          You're a good man, Charlie Brown.

Comment

That is nice. However there are limitations for everyone. I am cool with that most of the time. ;-)

Comment

I wish I was a billionaire and could randomly buy myself shit.
                              Always looking to rent out a hidden floor above or below an old library, preferably brick or stone with hidden passageways. No pets (except cats).

Comment

Ha! That is perfect.

Originally posted by St. Troy View Post
                                I wish I was a billionaire and could randomly buy myself shit.

Comment

Working...
                                X