Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Lividian Publications

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    Just saw the recent email from Lividian. So exciting! Anyone have any guesses as to next week's book? My guess is Michael O'Donnell's "Above the Fire". I'm also very intrigued by the unannounced Robert McCammon LE that may be announced this fall. I will explode with happiness if it ends up being Speak the Nightbird, but I can't imagine the ownership rights have been untangled yet. If it isn't Speaks, I really hope that it's one of his others that hasn't gotten the LE treatment yet such as Mine or Mystery Walk.

    Comment


      If you're a member of Brian James Freeman's Patreon, you'll already know both of those titles! ;-)

       Seriously, everyone should be a Patron of his.

      Comment


        Originally posted by sholloman81 View Post
        Just saw the recent email from Lividian. So exciting! Anyone have any guesses as to next week's book? My guess is Michael O'Donnell's "Above the Fire". I'm also very intrigued by the unannounced Robert McCammon LE that may be announced this fall. I will explode with happiness if it ends up being Speak the Nightbird, but I can't imagine the ownership rights have been untangled yet. If it isn't Speaks, I really hope that it's one of his others that hasn't gotten the LE treatment yet such as Mine or Mystery Walk.
        I don't think it's a huge surprise to share that I would love to publish a matching edition of Speaks the Nightbird if McCammon's agent is able to untangle a very messy rights situation... Fingers crossed...
        Brian James Freeman

        Lividian Publications: http://www.Lividian.com
        My Writing: http://www.BrianJamesFreeman.com

        Comment


          Just got the Lividian advance notice email for next week's book and placed my order!  Have never read the author; so, this was a pure impulse buy, but the description sounds right up my alley, and I trust both Lividian's taste as well as the author whose blurb was mentioned in the email. Can't wait until September rolls around to see this one!

          Comment


            I was tempted and almost made that impulse buy as well. The subject matter is in my wheelhouse as well.

            Originally posted by sholloman81 View Post
            Just got the Lividian advance notice email for next week's book and placed my order!¬¬† Have never read the author; so, this was a pure impulse buy, but the description sounds right up my alley, and I trust both Lividian's taste as well as the author whose blurb was mentioned in the email. Can't wait until September rolls around to see this one!
             
            Looking for the fonting of youth.

            Comment


              Originally posted by Brian James Freeman View Post

              I don't think it's a huge surprise to share that I would love to publish a matching edition of Speaks the Nightbird if McCammon's agent is able to untangle a very messy rights situation... Fingers crossed...
              SO YOU'RE SAYING THERE'S A CHANCE?! That would be enormous! I'd also love a Queen of Bedlam but I realize that was covered by SubPress though a paperback to match the set would be nice. 

              Comment


                Originally posted by Ben Staad View Post
                I was tempted and almost made that impulse buy as well. The subject matter is in my wheelhouse as well.



                ¬¬†
                The art is really cool too. 

                Comment


                  Yes it is. The artwork is fantastic!

                  Originally posted by jeffingoff View Post

                  The art is really cool too.¬¬†
                   
                  Looking for the fonting of youth.

                  Comment


                    Lividian is proud to be publishing a deluxe signed and numbered Limited Edition hardcover of THEM, the debut novel from W.H. Chizmar, and there are now less than 25 copies left available: https://lividian.com/store/them-limited-edition/
                    Brian James Freeman

                    Lividian Publications: http://www.Lividian.com
                    My Writing: http://www.BrianJamesFreeman.com

                    Comment


                      Congrats on the sell out. That is awesome.
                      Looking for the fonting of youth.

                      Comment


                        Glad I snagged my copy early!

                        Comment


                          Congrats! This one had me feeling a little FOMO. Glad it sold out quickly.

                          BTW. I think the price point was great provided the fantastic production value from Brian.

                          Originally posted by sholloman81 View Post
                          Glad I snagged my copy early!
                           
                          Looking for the fonting of youth.

                          Comment


                            Originally posted by Ben Staad View Post
                            Congrats! This one had me feeling a little FOMO. Glad it sold out quickly.

                            BTW. I think the price point was great provided the fantastic production value from Brian.



                            ¬¬†
                            I agree! The price being under 100 was something that knocked me off the fence for sure

                            Comment


                              Originally posted by jeffingoff View Post

                              SO YOU'RE SAYING THERE'S A CHANCE?! That would be enormous! I'd also love a Queen of Bedlam but I realize that was covered by SubPress though a paperback to match the set would be nice.¬
                              I think, in the end, getting a "Matching" set of this series would be "messy and expensive indeed". I bought what came out out, starting with the two paperbacks, when they came out, from whoever published them LOL!! I would love to get Lividian copy of Speaks the Nightbird, for sure!

                              Comment


                                A little Patreon shipping update for those who might be interested: https://www.patreon.com/posts/patreo...ing-104275663?
                                Brian James Freeman

                                Lividian Publications: http://www.Lividian.com
                                My Writing: http://www.BrianJamesFreeman.com

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X