Lividian Publications

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yep, here's our announcement:

Major news from Lividian Publications: 2022 is the year of Robert McCammon and Matthew Corbett --> https://www.lividian.com/major-rober...rbett-in-2022/

Thank you!

Best,
    Brian
    Brian James Freeman

Lividian Publications: http://www.Lividian.com
    My Writing: http://www.BrianJamesFreeman.com

Comment

I LOVE McCammon!!! Order both editions of the new title and the pb set.

Comment

I bought it, but I'm glad that the idea of getting a "Matching-set" of this series has never entered my mind. What a weird twisty publishing trip it has been LOL!! And the very first book is still just sitting there like a big ole signed trade edition, that people try to sell for way too much money. But I really enjoy the books and that's what matters.
        Mike

Comment

This is great news, Brian! As long as it is the year of McCammon, it is also the 20th anniversary of the publication of "Speaks the Nightbird" - we need a beautiful limited edition of this first volume. Has River City's rights to that book's limited edition expired?

Comment

I'm both excited and really bitter. The former for Brian and getting some more McCammon, the latter because it really makes it seem like CD has dropped the ball again.

I know that Cemetery Dance is still publishing books and is infamously behind on many productions, but this one just hurts.

Comment

Originally posted by joejets View Post
              This is great news, Brian! As long as it is the year of McCammon, it is also the 20th anniversary of the publication of "Speaks the Nightbird" - we need a beautiful limited edition of this first volume. Has River City's rights to that book's limited edition expired?
              I think it's a pretty complicated situation. But I do know that I'd love to circle back and publish a beautiful new Limited Edition of that one when the series is done, to kind of match what SP, CD, and now LP have been doing. (Assuming Rick would be interested and the rights could be sorted out!)

Brian
              Brian James Freeman

Lividian Publications: http://www.Lividian.com
              My Writing: http://www.BrianJamesFreeman.com

Comment

Great news! Looks like my limited experience reading McCammon will be changing this year!

Comment

Now I would love LP doing their limited take on Swan Song, Boy's Life, and maybe take on a limited for Gone South. I would be very down for those.
                  Looking for the fonting of youth.

Comment

Swan Song and Boy's Life were very nicely done by Subterranean relatively recently. But Gone South, Mine and Mystery Walk still have not gotten the limited treatment.

Comment

Originally posted by Brian James Freeman View Post

I think it's a pretty complicated situation. But I do know that I'd love to circle back and publish a beautiful new Limited Edition of that one when the series is done, to kind of match what SP, CD, and now LP have been doing. (Assuming Rick would be interested and the rights could be sorted out!)

Brian
                      So maybe a 25th anniversary edition!

Comment

Originally posted by mhatchett View Post
                        I bought it, but I'm glad that the idea of getting a "Matching-set" of this series has never entered my mind. What a weird twisty publishing trip it has been LOL!! And the very first book is still just sitting there like a big ole signed trade edition, that people try to sell for way too much money. But I really enjoy the books and that's what matters.
                        Mike
                        Too funny as this is almost what I was thinking word for word when I placed my order this morning. Glad to have these books as I am a huge Mccammon fan, but, it does make the shelf/series look a bit weird as there are at least 5 publishers for the limited editions of this series that I am aware of (River City, SubPress, CD, SST, & now Lividian).

Comment

Picked up a copy of the Limited. Thank goodness it was being touted by other emails as for some odd and frustrating reason emails from Lividian always get dumped in my Junk folder…had other retailers and Hunter not sent out emails I would’ve been unaware of it and missed my ordering opportunity. Not a fan of Chadbourne’s art, but I certainly wouldn’t want to miss out on this new McCammon. Now I just need to get back to reading the series, as I’m only three or four books in thus far.
                          Twitter: https://twitter.com/ron_clinton

Comment

I understand this however, provided everything I've seen from LP, I think they would have a different take on the limited and it would suit my taste(s).

Originally posted by joejets View Post
                            Swan Song and Boy's Life were very nicely done by Subterranean relatively recently.
                            Looking for the fonting of youth.

Comment

Originally posted by RonClinton View Post
                              Picked up a copy of the Limited. Thank goodness it was being touted by other emails as for some odd and frustrating reason emails from Lividian always get dumped in my Junk folder…had other retailers and Hunter not sent out emails I would’ve been unaware of it and missed my ordering opportunity. Not a fan of Chadbourne’s art, but I certainly wouldn’t want to miss out on this new McCammon. Now I just need to get back to reading the series, as I’m only three or four books in thus far.
                              What involvement does Chadborne have on this series? The only artist I seen mentioned is Vincent Chong.

Comment

Originally posted by Martin View Post
                                What involvement does Chadborne have on this series? The only artist I seen mentioned is Vincent Chong.
                                Correct. All of the art for the entire series has been done by Vincent Chong.

Comment

Working...
                                X