SST Publications

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by RonClinton View Post

I've been noticing a bit of that, too. Hope fortune comes your way! When it does, it'll look like this:

https://x.com/ron_clinton/status/1483111982823657476
    I am sufficiently jealous! It’s a great looking book. Maybe one day I’ll get my hands on one at a decent price.

Comment

Just received my copy of Black Mad Wheel. Arrived in less than 2 weeks which is always nice with international orders. As usual, the book itself turned out amazing. Don't think I've ever been disappointed by an SST production, especially at their price-points!

Comment

Anybody else receive the secret pre-order email from SST over the weekend? May only have been offered to people who purchased the author's last book. Was wondering if they were going to do this title and have held off picking up a trade hardcover; so, I was happy to see it being offered and picked-up a copy. Even though I want it, I do think I will pass on the optional slipcase as they are getting a bit too pricey for my blood when they are practically as much as the book itself.

Comment

Originally posted by sholloman81 View Post
          Anybody else receive the secret pre-order email from SST over the weekend? May only have been offered to people who purchased the author's last book. Was wondering if they were going to do this title and have held off picking up a trade hardcover; so, I was happy to see it being offered and picked-up a copy. Even though I want it, I do think I will pass on the optional slipcase as they are getting a bit too pricey for my blood when they are practically as much as the book itself.
          I presume that it's a Malerman title? I didn't buy the last two, which would explain why I didn't get an advance notice.

Comment

Originally posted by Splync View Post

I presume that it's a Malerman title? I didn't buy the last two, which would explain why I didn't get an advance notice.
            It's actually one of the other authors that they have done multiple books for already. Sorry to be vague. Think the email said that newsletter subscribers will have the next stab at pre-order this upcoming Sunday 10/20/24.  Once cool to post the author/book, I will do so.

Comment

Originally posted by sholloman81 View Post

It's actually one of the other authors that they have done multiple books for already. Sorry to be vague. Think the email said that newsletter subscribers will have the next stab at pre-order this upcoming Sunday 10/20/24.  Once cool to post the author/book, I will do so.
              Hmm... Well that only leaves a handful. I'll have to keep an eye out for the regular newsletter.

Comment

Grady Hendrix?
                http://thecrabbyreviewer.blogspot.com/

Comment

Originally posted by dannyboy121070 View Post
                  Grady Hendrix?
                  Nope, not Hendrix or Malerman. 

Comment

Working...
                  X