SST Publications

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by bookworm 1 View Post

My Best Friends Exorcism has also come out. Its a beautiful looking book.
    Ah! I was wondering just that. Can you tell you about how long ago you received "Exorcism"?

Comment

Originally posted by swintek View Post

Ah! I was wondering just that. Can you tell you about how long ago you received "Exorcism"?
      I received "Exorcism" from SST several weeks ago. If you purchased and do not have it, I would reach out to Paul.
      Last edited by Martin; 05-28-2022, 07:23 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by swintek View Post

At least a month ago. Shipping from across the pond is hit or miss this year. Its taken me 10 days to 6 weeks to get books from SST once I've received a shipping notification. Paul is very good at helping out with issues like this.

Comment

My copy of Exorcism has not arrived either. I let Paul know and said I would wait longer to get my copy, but he's sending a replacement.

Comment

Wow. Today’s newsletter pre-order sold super fast.

Comment

Originally posted by Sock Monkey View Post
              Wow. Today’s newsletter pre-order sold super fast.
              I am guessing most were sold as part of the set originally offered.

Comment

I remember the Grady bundle took a long while to sell out. Crazy how popular the set is now.

Comment

Anyone else receive the secret email this morning? Book looks interesting but I hadn't read it. Anyone read this one and is it good?
                  Looking for the fonting of youth.

Comment

Originally posted by Ben Staad View Post
                    Anyone else receive the secret email this morning? Book looks interesting but I hadn't read it. Anyone read this one and is it good?
                    It’s one I’ve always been curious about and have meant to read, but just never got around to it. Haven’t decided yet if this is the edition I need to finally do so.

I was hoping it was going to be THE PALLBEARERS CLUB, but no such luck (yet). Martin (?) mentioned they’d be doing one, and I also personally confirmed with Tremblay last night over Zoom that SST will indeed be doing a limited of it.
                    Last edited by RonClinton; 07-14-2022, 02:33 PM.
                    Twitter: https://twitter.com/ron_clinton

Comment

Originally posted by Ben Staad View Post
                      Yep, I received it too. I am on the fence about it. Book has received a ton of accolades; however, there is just something that has been holding me back from given this author a shot. A part of me is hoping for a quick sell-out!

In terms of Ron's post, I'm glad to hear the Tremblay book is getting the SST treatment. Will be nice to keep the SST Tremblay set going. Hope he can keep the same artist.

Comment

Originally posted by RonClinton View Post

It’s one I’ve always been curious about and have meant to read, but just never got around to it. Haven’t decided yet if this is the edition I need to finally do so.

I was hoping it was going to be THE PALLBEARERS CLUB, but no such luck (yet). Martin (?) mentioned they’d be doing one, and I also personally confirmed with Tremblay last night over Zoom that SST will indeed be doing a limited of it.
                        Wasn't me who mention it as I know nothing. I am on the fence, leaning against todays offering as it is not an author or story I know much about. The reasonable price my swing me to give it a try though.

Comment

Originally posted by Martin View Post

Wasn't me who mention it as I know nothing. I am on the fence, leaning against todays offering as it is not an author or story I know much about. The reasonable price my swing me to give it a try though.
                          The more I think about it, I think I might’ve been TacomaDiver. Or not. Either way, they are doing PALLBEARERS CLUB, and I hope to snag a copy whenever it’s offered. This new one, though…still not sure yet.

Comment

This was an easy decision for me. I pulled the trigger quickly. There was a lot of buzz around this book when it was first announced so it was on my radar anyways. I might have passed if this was a $135+ Suntup offering, but at SST's super-affordable price point, it was a done deal.

I am kicking myself now that I'm hearing we're getting another Tremblay from SST. I've been getting matching numbers through Camelot, but once we got to the "Sleep" books, I passed as I already had the Thunderstorm editions and just don't like to do multiple editions of books. Now, I that their doing another I might be able to snag a copy, but it won't be my number...

Comment

Originally posted by Sock Monkey View Post
                              This was an easy decision for me. I pulled the trigger quickly. There was a lot of buzz around this book when it was first announced so it was on my radar anyways. I might have passed if this was a $135+ Suntup offering, but at SST's super-affordable price point, it was a done deal.

I am kicking myself now that I'm hearing we're getting another Tremblay from SST. I've been getting matching numbers through Camelot, but once we got to the "Sleep" books, I passed as I already had the Thunderstorm editions and just don't like to do multiple editions of books. Now, I that their doing another I might be able to snag a copy, but it won't be my number...
                              It could be worse… I don’t even have the SST editions of either DEVIL ROCK or CABIN (just signed trade 1st HCs) and of course none of my SST books have matching numbers, so it’s a bit of an inconsistent mess.

Comment

Originally posted by RonClinton View Post

It could be worse… I don’t even have the SST editions of either DEVIL ROCK or CABIN (just signed trade 1st HCs) and of course none of my SST books have matching numbers, so it’s a bit of an inconsistent mess.
                                True, but for me, the complete inconsistency would somehow make it okay. Almost by discarding the notion of uniformity in its entirety allows the mismatched set to somehow feel complete. While on the other hand, my set would be so close to matching that the number deviation feels more severe. I can't explain why my collector's brain processes it that way, but it does.

Comment

Working...
                                X