FULL BLEED Vol 3

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by bookworm 1 View Post
    Looks like volume 4 is coming the end of the month. I got an email last night asking me to update my address if I have moved because this is shipping soon.
    I got that as well. Hope it ships soon this time for real. Unlike last time. And the time before that. And before that.

I'm really tired of having my patience assumed.

Comment

There is no info about Volume 4 anywhere online (I check every few weeks...), so I'm happy to hear it is still a thing.
      http://thecrabbyreviewer.blogspot.com/

Comment

The IDW newsletter has "FULL BLEED Vol 4: The End" as releasing this week. So it would appear that the end is near.

Comment

It supposedly came out this past Wednesday in comics shops, but I haven't been able to find a copy anywhere online, either at my preferred trade paperback website, or Amazon, or even IDW, who has it listed as "Out of stock". I just read the first three volumes over the past two weeks, and I am FRANTIC to get my hands on this last one. If anyone spots copies available online somewhere, please let me know. SO bummed that this amazing magazine is coming to an end.

Comment

Originally posted by dannyboy121070 View Post
            It supposedly came out this past Wednesday in comics shops, but I haven't been able to find a copy anywhere online, either at my preferred trade paperback website, or Amazon, or even IDW, who has it listed as "Out of stock". I just read the first three volumes over the past two weeks, and I am FRANTIC to get my hands on this last one. If anyone spots copies available online somewhere, please let me know. SO bummed that this amazing magazine is coming to an end.
            I have not received a shipping notice yet. I assume when they start getting out in the wild they will become available.

Comment

So, one month later IDW has this one listed as releasing this week again. We will see if it happens this time.

Comment

FB #4 came out today...i snagged a copy with my weekly comics. Sad the series is ending, but eager to read it. I love the format, and every issue has been great.

Comment

FB #4 came out today...i snagged a copy with my weekly comics. Sad the series is ending, but eager to read it. I love the format, and every issue has been great.
                  Glad to see it is actually out. Question now is will subscriber see it soon or have to wait for the slipcase to be shipped together.

Comment

This is now the third time IDW has listed this as 'Out This Week'. Thank you for letting me know it is true this week!

Comment

No Problem, Martin!

Comment

The plot thickens. Finally received shipping notice today and am not sure the book is included in the shipment.
                        The contents reads:
                        • Full Bleed Slipcase B x 1
                        • Las Vegas Repo #3 x 1
                        Does "Slipcase B" mean slipcase and book or is the book being shipped separately.

Guess I will learn next week.

Comment

Originally posted by Martin View Post
                          The plot thickens. Finally received shipping notice today and am not sure the book is included in the shipment.
                          The contents reads:
                          • Full Bleed Slipcase B x 1
                          • Las Vegas Repo #3 x 1
                          Does "Slipcase B" mean slipcase and book or is the book being shipped separately.

Guess I will learn next week.
                          I got the same shipping notice and am wondering the same thing .

Comment

Originally posted by bookworm 1 View Post

I got the same shipping notice and am wondering the same thing .
                            UPS shows a Sunday delivery date. When UPS shows that I typically receive the item on Monday so I should know then.

Comment

My slipcase arrived today (with Volume 4 of Full Bleed.) I haven't looked at the various volumes but the slipcase is pretty heavy duty. I was pretty surprised at its quality.

My sliopcase came with Volume 4 in case that wasn't clear.

Comment

Originally posted by TacomaDiver View Post
                                My slipcase arrived today (with Volume 4 of Full Bleed.) I haven't looked at the various volumes but the slipcase is pretty heavy duty. I was pretty surprised at its quality.

My sliopcase came with Volume 4 in case that wasn't clear.
                                I was hoping that would be the case. Glad the slipcase is heavy duty as the four books will pack some heft.

Comment

Working...
                                X