Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• dannyboy121070
    replied
    Ugh....tempting, but I'm trying not to spend.......

Leave a comment:

• RonClinton
    replied
    Originally posted by Martin View Post

That is for a dinged copy without though.
    Yep, thanks for the alert, but dinged with no slipcase is a pass for me. Hopefully a sweet deal will hit eBay someday.

Leave a comment:

• Martin
    replied
    Originally posted by Ben Staad View Post
    It's currently 50% off on the site. Kind of makes me sad that I paid full price.

https://shop.suntup.press/products/k...lassic-edition

That is for a dinged copy without though.

Leave a comment:

• Ben Staad
    replied
    It's currently 50% off on the site. Kind of makes me sad that I paid full price.

https://shop.suntup.press/products/k...lassic-edition

Originally posted by RonClinton View Post
    KIN is terrific. I passed on the Suntup reprint, but that included prequel is still calling to me and I may very well weaken at some point.

Leave a comment:

• RonClinton
    replied
    Originally posted by Sock Monkey View Post

Same here. Such an easy pass. Not that the book is necessarily bad--I haven't read it, so what do I know--but just not in the wheelhouse of what I'm interested in collecting.
    Same. I love time-travel stories, but the other elements of the book just don't hold much interest for my reading, let alone collecting. If nothing else, though, this book should expand Suntup's customer base and awareness, so that's certainly a good thing.

Leave a comment:

• Sock Monkey
    replied
    Originally posted by sholloman81 View Post
    Looks like it was Outlander after all! An easy pass for me. My wallet is happy.
    Same here. Such an easy pass. Not that the book is necessarily bad--I haven't read it, so what do I know--but just not in the wheelhouse of what I'm interested in collecting.

Leave a comment:

• sholloman81
    replied
    Looks like it was Outlander after all! An easy pass for me. My wallet is happy.

Leave a comment:

• RonClinton
    replied
    KIN is terrific. I passed on the Suntup reprint, but that included prequel is still calling to me and I may very well weaken at some point.

Leave a comment:

• sholloman81
    replied
    Originally posted by Sock Monkey View Post
    Got my shipping notice for Kin today. I'm really looking forward to this. Been a long since I've read the novel or held a Suntup edition.
    Got my notice today as well! Much like yourself, I haven't read Kin since its publication and am also excited to see how the prequel novella holds up. Feels like it's been a while since we've gotten anything new from Burke.

Leave a comment:

• Sock Monkey
    replied
    Got my shipping notice for Kin today. I'm really looking forward to this. Been a long since I've read the novel or held a Suntup edition.

Leave a comment:

• sholloman81
    replied
    Originally posted by Splync View Post

Somebody pointed out that "I am ready" is a direct quote from Outlander, so it sounds like that.
    If true, it's an easy pass for me, but I'm sure the book would sell like gangbusters for Suntup!

Leave a comment:

• Boggle Champion
    replied
    Originally posted by Splync View Post

Somebody pointed out that "I am ready" is a direct quote from Outlander, so it sounds like that.
    Oh okay, thanks for the info! That's a pretty definite skip for me.

Leave a comment:

• Splync
    replied
    Originally posted by Boggle Champion View Post

Maybe Doomsday Book by Connie Willis?

I had no idea about this one, but I saw the book mentioned in a Youtube video and looks to fit the bill. Time travel to the 14th century, lengthy enough for 2 volumes, and living author for the signature. I'm not familiar with the book at all so I'd probably pass on this one, but we'll see!

Leave a comment:

• Boggle Champion
    replied
    Originally posted by sholloman81 View Post
    Any guesses yet for the next quarter? As always, I'm stumped!

Oct Clue- Are you ready to turn the clock back this Fall? I am ready. Perhaps not quite this far though.
    Maybe Doomsday Book by Connie Willis?

I had no idea about this one, but I saw the book mentioned in a Youtube video and looks to fit the bill. Time travel to the 14th century, lengthy enough for 2 volumes, and living author for the signature. I'm not familiar with the book at all so I'd probably pass on this one, but we'll see!

Leave a comment:

• TacomaDiver
    replied
    They sounded like A LOT.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X