No announcement yet.

Suntup Editions - All Books

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I sent in a response for the Classic edition. It's pricey, but it is signed by Gaiman and at $300 I'm sure that the production values will be top-notch.

Honestly, I've been able to avoid purchasing Suntup books because, for the most part, their title selections are interesting enough for me to debate getting it, but expensive enough to decide against them. With American Gods coming and the possibility of Oates's Zombie, my Suntup abstinence may be coming to an end.
    Last edited by Sock Monkey; 09-22-2022, 05:18 PM.

Comment

I sent in a response for the Classic edition as well. Not sure if I will actually be able to snag a copy when late 2023 rolls around or not, but, I wanted to be on the list to at least give myself the chance. Fingers crossed that I made the pre-order cut!

Comment

Was hoping that Lyra's Books would have done all of Gaiman's titles, but I'm still very excited to see him getting the Suntup treatment.

​​​​​​

Comment

Schindler’s Ark

https://suntup.press/schindlers-ark/

Tempted but will likely pass. I still have issue with the price point and their cancellation policy.
          Looking for the fonting of youth.

Comment

This one may sell out. It's moving along at a decent pace. Not crazy but brisk.

Originally posted by Ben Staad View Post
            Schindler’s Ark

https://suntup.press/schindlers-ark/

Tempted but will likely pass. I still have issue with the price point and their cancellation policy.

Comment

With all the other genre limiteds I need/want to buy, I just can't start straying too far from the genre lane into deluxe editions of literary works, no matter how worthy they are. For literary and non-fiction that I may wish to have in my collection, I have a red line on deluxe limiteds...cheap (but nice, Fine/Fine) trade editions have to suffice (Cormac McCarthy excepted, of course...not that I can afford his signed/limiteds, but if I could, well...).
              Last edited by RonClinton; 10-13-2022, 09:47 PM.
              Twitter: https://twitter.com/ron_clinton

Comment

Originally posted by RonClinton View Post
                With all the other genre limiteds I need/want to buy, I just can't start straying too far from the genre lane into deluxe editions of literary works, no matter how worthy they are. For literary and non-fiction that I may wish to have in my collection, I have a red line on deluxe limiteds...cheap (but nice, Fine/Fine) trade editions have to suffice (Cormac McCarthy excepted, of course...not that I can afford his signed/limiteds, but if I could, well...).
                You nailed my sentiments exactly.

Comment

Looks like I was way wrong on this. 349 copies left. It jumped quickly at first and then just stalled.

This one may sell out. It's moving along at a decent pace. Not crazy but brisk.

Comment

Looks like I was way wrong on this. 349 copies left. It jumped quickly at first and then just stalled.
                    Yeah, I thought this would go fast. If the Numbered wasn't $750 with tax and shipping, I would have tried to get one tomorrow, but I think the AE will do me fine.

Comment

Here is a link for anyone wishing to track the golden ticket redemptions.

Golden Ticket Winners - Suntup Editions

Comment

How fun. I didn't pay much attention to this at the time but it's cool they have a page for this.

Best of luck to all who purchased one of these books!

Originally posted by Martin View Post
                        Here is a link for anyone wishing to track the golden ticket redemptions.

Golden Ticket Winners - Suntup Editions

Comment

Don't forget it's release day.

Comment

Go get your Zombie by Oates.

https://suntup.press/zombie

Comment

Passing again but would have liked to have purchased this one.

Comment

Go get your Zombie by Oates.

https://suntup.press/zombie
                                I picked-up a copy! Sadly, Oates has been one of those authors that I have always heard about but have never actually gotten around to reading. I figure now is a good time to remedy that. Am hoping that this book is a worthwhile read since it won the Stoker award for its' year. We shall see!

Comment

Working...
                                X