No announcement yet.

Suntup Editions - All Books

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Based on things these days I'm sure his work is getting close to what is considered "for all ages".

Originally posted by Martin View Post

Good catch. Hunter S. Thompson has never been described as 'for all ages'.
    Looking for the fonting of youth.

Comment

Originally posted by Ben Staad View Post
      Both Dahl and Adams would fit here. Neither of which would interest me personally.
      I drew a complete blank but both of those make sense.

Comment

Based on things these days I'm sure his work is getting close to what is considered "for all ages".

That is a scary but not totally incorrect thought.

Comment

Charlie and the Chocolate Factory is a good guess. My initial thought was The Princess Bride.

Comment

I'm going with JAWS for July and Charlie and the Chocolate Factory for September. Still thinking about August.

Mulleins
            I'm the Caretaker of Room 217. I've always been the Caretaker of Room 217.

Comment

Recieved the numbered edition of the exorcist yesterday. Not too shabby.

Comment

Did Paul provide any additional update on SOTL beyond what is shown on the website? According to the site their was a QC issue but I hadn't heard anything since.

Comment

Suntup release coming up this Thursday. Always interested to see what is coming out.

Comment

Did Paul provide any additional update on SOTL beyond what is shown on the website? According to the site their was a QC issue but I hadn't heard anything since.
                    No he hasn't said anything about SOTL apart from what's on the status page. I know 1984 AE has been giving him the most grief.

Comment

Suntup release coming up this Thursday. Always interested to see what is coming out.
                      I'm sorry you don't do FB because I'll be doing a live interview Thursday morning in the Fans group.

Comment

Originally posted by jeffingoff View Post

I'm sorry you don't do FB because I'll be doing a live interview Thursday morning in the Fans group.
                        Do you get to interview the shark who starred in the movie?

Comment

Originally posted by Martin View Post

Do you get to interview the shark who starred in the movie?
                          yes! I'm going to be live in a diving cage interviewing the great white and then after the interview I'm going to get on my motorbike and jump over a pool of sharks while the Happy Days theme plays.

Comment

yes! I'm going to be live in a diving cage interviewing the great white and then after the interview I'm going to get on my motorbike and jump over a pool of sharks while the Happy Days theme plays.
                            Gonna take a lot of hair gel to get that mane to cooperate!

Comment

Do you mean you'll be interviewing Paul live, on the same morning of the announcement?

Comment

Originally posted by swintek View Post

Do you mean you'll be interviewing Paul live, on the same morning of the announcement?
                                No, I'll be interviewing the author of the introduction a little after the sale goes live.

Comment

Working...
                                X