Suntup Editions - All Books

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Brian861 View Post
    I purchased you a copy, Ron but I'll have to charge ya double. After all, friends don't let friends pay retail for books
    With friends like that, etc. etc. ;-)
    Twitter: https://twitter.com/ron_clinton

Comment

Originally posted by RonClinton View Post
      With friends like that, etc. etc. ;-)
      LOL.

Comment

Paul revealed the cover for the AGE of Rosemary's Baby and the print run: only 500.

https://shop.suntup.press/products/r...eid=01bed3977e

Comment

I do like that cover. I'm surprised at the low print run. Thought it would be higher . Especially with the Reputation that Paul has established.

Comment

Originally posted by bookworm 1 View Post
            I do like that cover. I'm surprised at the low print run. Thought it would be higher . Especially with the Reputation that Paul has established.
            I'm constantly shocked at how few copies of such wonderful books are sold. I expected LP's REVIVAL print run to be at least 2400. I am always overestimating the demand. There just aren't that many people who share our good taste. But this is a really low print run! I wonder what the print run will be for the AGE of Horns. I think it's supposed to be 1000.

I think people just want Paul's best books. He's known for exceptional editions and maybe if people are going for the best they just don't want to settle. I don't agree with that outlook, and I will happily add all of his AGEs to my collection. The AGE of MISERY is fantastic! But I wonder if Paul will continue to do them. It seems like the demand isn't there. I hope he does. But when people clambered for an AGE of Rosemary's Baby and then demand set the print run at only 500, I gotta wonder if it's worth it for Paul financially.

Comment

Wasn't the ROSEMARY introduction supposed to be by Jordan Peele...? When was it switched to Chuck Palahniuk ? I'm glad the price convinced me to opt out of buying a copy, because the Peele signature was the main thing that I was interested in.
              http://thecrabbyreviewer.blogspot.com/

Comment

Originally posted by dannyboy121070 View Post
                Wasn't the ROSEMARY introduction supposed to be by Jordan Peele...? When was it switched to Chuck Palahniuk ? I'm glad the price convinced me to opt out of buying a copy, because the Peele signature was the main thing that I was interested in.
                I was surprised by that announcement, too.
                Twitter: https://twitter.com/ron_clinton

Comment

Personally, I am interested in receiving an introduction from a writer who has been influenced by the author's work, that the book has a beautiful dust jacket, that it has a good quality on paper and a good design. Suntup has all that. I'm collecting his AGE editions.

Comment

It can go either way. There were a number of people confused about having Peele sign initially and they were happy for the switch to Palahniuk. I was happy either way, but a little happier for the switch because I'm a big Palahniuk fan and I haven't seen GET OUT or US.

Paul hasn't explained why Peele is out other than to say "not all marriages are made in heaven."

Comment

Originally posted by Hellantoys View Post
                      Personally, I am interested in receiving an introduction from a writer who has been influenced by the author's work, that the book has a beautiful dust jacket, that it has a good quality on paper and a good design. Suntup has all that. I'm collecting his AGE editions.
                      Yeah, I'm definitely getting every AGE he publishes.

Comment

I am very pleased with the cover art revealed today and am really glad Mr. Suntup chose to produce an Artist Gift edition. I am hoping for more but am not sure the demand is there to make it a worthwhile offering from him.

Comment

Looks dope, glad I ordered one.

Comment

I have the gift edition on order, and I have to say it looks fantastic. But that is disappointing news. Not a Palahniuk fan myself.

Comment

Originally posted by jeffingoff View Post
                              Paul revealed the cover for the AGE of Rosemary's Baby and the print run: only 500.

https://shop.suntup.press/products/r...eid=01bed3977e

I LOVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Michael Parkes work. This is not one of my favorite pieces of his, but people should check out his paintings and sculptures.

Comment

Originally posted by bsaenz24 View Post
                                I LOVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Michael Parkes work. This is not one of my favorite pieces of his, but people should check out his paintings and sculptures.
                                I had two prints of his: Diamond Warrior and Gargoyles. Loved both of them.

Comment

Working...
                                X