No announcement yet.

Suntup Editions - All Books

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That Numbered edition looks amazing! I prefer it to the Lettered, from what I see so far. I just sold 1984, so basically transferring the funds to this new book. I only bought 1984 to keep my number, hoping something I was really interested in would come along.

Comment

Originally posted by Dave1442397 View Post
      That Numbered edition looks amazing! I prefer it to the Lettered, from what I see so far. I just sold 1984, so basically transferring the funds to this new book. I only bought 1984 to keep my number, hoping something I was really interested in would come along.
      I liked the look of the limited over the lettered on this one as well.

Comment

LOL. I walked up to the park entrance and turned right back around.

Book looks very nice. However I have never read this book and thankfully have no attachment to it.

Originally posted by bsaenz24 View Post

I can't even afford a shovel for that sandbox.
        Looking for the fonting of youth.

Comment

Limited is out of question at this time. I want to jump on this and if I do it will be for the artist edition.

Comment

I just bought 1984 from a very nice guy.
            After leaving my number behind, it seems like I'm destined to buy books without rights. Anyway, I didn't want to feel compelled to buy one Suntup book per month. I can’t afford to play with regularity in the sandboxes of Centipede, Subterranean, Suntup, Cemetery, Grim Oak and now Lyra.

"With pretty number comes great responsibility" - SuntupMan

Comment

Will it really sell out in seconds? Damn. Hope I’ll be able to grab a copy...

Originally posted by bookworm 1 View Post
              The story was very unsettling to read. There were times I felt I shouldn't be reading it and guilty for continuing to read it. One of the only other books that affected me like that was The Girl next Door. I'm in for at least a gift edition.
              That’s a very apt comparison. I love both the book and the Swedish film but I’m hesitant to recommend the book to people who have only seen the latter. The film is, despite the gore, beautiful and touching. I wouldn’t even call it a horror film. The book on the other hand goes to some very dark places. It actually made me more uncomfortable than The Girl Next Door in parts.
              Last edited by CyberGhostface; 07-17-2020, 02:39 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by CyberGhostface View Post
                Will it really sell out in seconds? Damn. Hope I’ll be able to grab a copy...
                No doubt it will. The numbered is gorgeous and this very well might be last of the 250 designation. I consider Brother an outlier with 58 still available as of this posting.

Comment

Is this the first Suntup release that does not include an extra swag kit in any edition?

Comment

Originally posted by Martin View Post
                    Is this the first Suntup release that does not include an extra swag kit in any edition?
                    It did say it comes with a bookmark, and there's also the optional paperweight, which I skipped.

66 Numbered left as of 6:45am, and 737 Gift Editions.

Comment

I'm going with AGE it looks great. Wish I could get the bookmark LOl!

Comment

Originally posted by mhatchett View Post
                        I'm going with AGE it looks great. Wish I could get the bookmark LOl!
                        Well congrats! The AGE also comes with the bookmark!

And this one is selling faster than any of the others I've tracked. It's possible that it will slow today and there will be more available for the public presale than were available for 1984. But I doubt it. There's a LOT of interest in this one and it's signed by the author and no other limited editions exist of this book.

Comment

Originally posted by jeffingoff View Post
                          There's a LOT of interest in this one and it's signed by the author and no other limited editions exist of this book.
                          Also, it looks freakin' amazing!

Comment

Originally posted by Dave1442397 View Post

It did say it comes with a bookmark, and there's also the optional paperweight, which I skipped.

66 Numbered left as of 6:45am, and 737 Gift Editions.
                            I was speaking of the Swag kit with art and sometimes a promo item. I believe every limited and lettered has included this but am not sure.

Comment

Originally posted by Martin View Post

I was speaking of the Swag kit with art and sometimes a promo item. I believe every limited and lettered has included this but am not sure.
                              Since this was bugging me I went back over the Suntup website and found that only about half of the releases had the swag kit. Brother, which I own did not so I should have known this.

Comment

Does anyone know how fast Red Dragon went in comparison?

Comment

Working...
                                X