X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Brian861
    replied
    Originally posted by bsaenz24 View Post

Don't feel bad, I thought it was real dragon skin.
    Wait! It's not?!?

Leave a comment:

• Brian861
    replied
    Originally posted by jeffingoff View Post

There was one available on eBay yesterday for $115. It got snapped up. I think this one will be a $200-$300 book in a few months. I don't know how Paul could have originally sold it for $65 with that slipcase.
    The slipcase only is worth that is not more.

Leave a comment:

• Martin
    replied

Yeah I saw that! Very tempting lure.
    This was any easy pass for me. If I am paying that much for an offer it can't contain if/then statements, which rules out pretty much every DRP offer for me.

Leave a comment:

• jeffingoff
    replied
    Originally posted by slayn666 View Post

To be fair, if I were really determined, I could join DRP's collector's club on Patreon and get a copy that way (assuming any are left).
    Yeah I saw that! Very tempting lure.

Leave a comment:

• slayn666
    replied

There was one available on eBay yesterday for $115. It got snapped up. I think this one will be a $200-$300 book in a few months. I don't know how Paul could have originally sold it for $65 with that slipcase.
    To be fair, if I were really determined, I could join DRP's collector's club on Patreon and get a copy that way (assuming any are left).

Leave a comment:

• bsaenz24
    replied
    Originally posted by Marmaduke Grigsby View Post

Well, duh! Now don't I feel stupid?!
    Don't feel bad, I thought it was real dragon skin.

Leave a comment:

• jeffingoff
    replied
    Originally posted by slayn666 View Post
    I'm happy for everyone receiving their AGE of Red Dragon.

And not at all jealous.

Not at all.

Spoiler!

Leave a comment:

• slayn666
    replied
    I'm happy for everyone receiving their AGE of Red Dragon.

And not at all jealous.

Not at all.

Spoiler!

Leave a comment:

• Brian861
    replied
    Originally posted by Martin View Post

I have a guess, but it is probably wrong. If I am correct I will be very jealous!
    Looking forward to seeing if your guess is correct

Leave a comment:

• Martin
    replied
    Originally posted by Brian861 View Post

I think you'll be stoked, Martin being the Hill fan that you are.
    I have a guess, but it is probably wrong. If I am correct I will be very jealous!

Leave a comment:

• Brian861
    replied
    Originally posted by Martin View Post

Excited to see what you traded it for!
    I think you'll be stoked, Martin being the Hill fan that you are.

Leave a comment:

• Martin
    replied
    Originally posted by Brian861 View Post
    The RD AGE is gorgeous. I traded away my S/L for something that will be huge for me which I'll share later. It'll be a few months before I see the AGE up close and personal as I have Kim combine as much shipping as possible to reduce the cost. I'll be getting my copy of FT then as well.
    Excited to see what you traded it for!

Leave a comment:

• Martin
    replied
    My Dragons are now scheduled for delivery on Friday, just as I am leaving for a weekend at the coast. Now, do I set it aside and open it when I get home or take the package with me and open it at the beach?

Leave a comment:

• Brian861
    replied
    The RD AGE is gorgeous. I traded away my S/L for something that will be huge for me which I'll share later. It'll be a few months before I see the AGE up close and personal as I have Kim combine as much shipping as possible to reduce the cost. I'll be getting my copy of FT then as well.

Leave a comment:

• sholloman81
    replied
    My AGE copy of Red Dragon arrived today as well. Haven't unboxed it yet, but, the pics in this thread have me excited to do so. I also received my copy of SST's "The Silence" LE via Camelot books today as well as my copy of "Full Throttle" LE from Subterranean Press. Today feels like Christmas with all of these packages. Can't wait to get home and unwrap them!

Leave a comment:

Working...
X