Suntup Editions - All Books

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jeffingoff View Post
    Mine might get an even exchange for some used Suntup toilet paper.
    Maybe, but I would not expect two-ply.

Comment

Originally posted by bsaenz24 View Post
      Maybe, but I would not expect two-ply.
      Definitely not quilted.

Comment

Originally posted by Brian861 View Post
        Yea. That pretty much seals the deal right there. Now, what's it going to cost me.......
        I worry for you today. Are you emotionally prepared for the possibility that the book isn't HORNS?? I know everyone seems to think it's a foregone conclusion. BUT there's a possibility that the book could be something totally different. If that happens, do you have a support system in place? You can PM me if you need someone to reassure you.

I've never read Joe Hill, so I'm happy to get a Suntup Hill IF that's the third book.

Comment

Definitely not quilted.
          Wo don't need to stinkin' quilted!!

Comment

Definitely not quilted.
            But it will be "remarqued".

Comment

Originally posted by Marmaduke Grigsby View Post
              But it will be "remarqued".
              Oh yeah. USED Suntup toilet paper.

I'm just hoping for pre-flushed.

Comment

Wow - the numbered edition is even more than Misery was! I guess Paul really did under-price Misery!

I'm in the for the gift edition - it's not like Joe isn't picky by what he signs so I figure I could probably get it signed eventually.

Comment

Originally posted by TacomaDiver View Post
                  Wow - the numbered edition is even more than Misery was! I guess Paul really did under-price Misery!

I'm in the for the gift edition - it's not like Joe isn't picky by what he signs so I figure I could probably get it signed eventually.
                  Yes, I am now in a conundrum. I would love a Suntup edition of Horns signed by Hill. $675 is a tough pill to swallow. Will be debating between now and Sunday. Will by an Artist is I choose to pass on the limited or am unable to grab one.

Comment

Yeah, this is real tough. I don't know which way to jump. I thought it would be between $350 and $500. I might do the payment plan. I have no doubt the edition will be worth every penny. But I don't know what I can swing.

Paul also upped the print run. I think we're seeing the learning curve in effect.

Comment

I think I'll be happy with the Gift Edition.

Comment

How are you doing Brian? Are you in for a numbered? Lettered? ALL THREE?

Comment

Just going to enjoy my signed/limited PS HC of HORNS and skip the unsigned Gift Edition.

Even if I didn’t have the PS edition, I’d be skipping the signed/numbered edition...$675 for a Hill limited is insane. Not only objectively and comparatively, i.e. the Subterranean and PS limiteds, but as an investment as well…Hill signs liberally, to say the least, and there’s no way this will hold its value, let alone increase. Anyone grabbing a copy for that purpose is, I’m afraid, betting on a losing gamble.
                          Twitter: https://twitter.com/ron_clinton

Comment

Originally posted by RonClinton View Post
                            Just going to enjoy my signed/limited PS HC of HORNS and skip the unsigned Gift Edition.

Even if I didn’t have the PS edition, I’d be skipping the signed/numbered edition...$675 for a Hill limited is insane. Not only objectively and comparatively, i.e. the Subterranean and PS limiteds, but as an investment as well…Hill signs liberally, to say the least, and there’s no way this will hold its value, let alone increase. Anyone grabbing a copy for that purpose is, I’m afraid, betting on a losing gamble.
                            I'm seriously bunched up about it. I might get it because it looks beautiful and to maintain my number for the next one. But if the prices stand here or go up, it'll be gift editions for me. Though I might just fold and go for the gift edition at this point anyway. I don't know.

Comment

I'm out on all options. All editions will be well done and will be gorgeous however this isn't the title for me. I may consider the gift but I'm not sure I liked the book that much and certainly do not see the gift increasing in value. Hope I'm wrong!
                              Looking for the fonting of youth.

Comment

Originally posted by RonClinton View Post

I feel quite in agreement with this. This is not going to hold it's value. I mean if I wanted I would rather go for the tray cased edition from PS which is also selling at lesser than the price released by the publisher, in the after market (which also incidentally is nearly half the price from Suntup). I don't see a chance of this holding a value of 675$. I will pass.
                                Last edited by WebInterceptor; 09-27-2018, 06:01 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X