X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ben Staad
    replied
    Originally posted by Brian861 View Post

Oh, I'd love that! Could #3 be The Martian?
    I was thinking The Martian for #3 as well.

Leave a comment:

• Brian861
    replied
    Originally posted by RonClinton View Post
    Could #1 be Atwood’s THE HANDMAID’S TALE?
    Oh, I'd love that! Could #3 be The Martian?

Leave a comment:

• RonClinton
    replied
    Could #1 be Atwood’s THE HANDMAID’S TALE?

Leave a comment:

• Ben Staad
    replied
    Originally posted by sholloman81 View Post
    Looks like Suntup just sent out their next announcement schedule. Gotta say that I don't have a freaking clue as to what any of the upcoming books may be. Would love to hear any guesses from the forum...

1) One of the most important 20th century works of speculative fiction, this masterfully written tale explores a broad range of issues relating to power, gender and religious politics.

2) Originally rejected by several publishers, this novel became an instant success upon its publication following the Second World War. The author is considered one of the most influential novelists of all time, and this fable is one of his finest works.Animal Farm?

3) Though published only a few years ago, this fast-paced science-fiction novel would have been considered one of the best books of any year… or, any reality.

Leave a comment:

• sholloman81
    replied
    Looks like Suntup just sent out their next announcement schedule. Gotta say that I don't have a freaking clue as to what any of the upcoming books may be. Would love to hear any guesses from the forum...

1) One of the most important 20th century works of speculative fiction, this masterfully written tale explores a broad range of issues relating to power, gender and religious politics.

2) Originally rejected by several publishers, this novel became an instant success upon its publication following the Second World War. The author is considered one of the most influential novelists of all time, and this fable is one of his finest works.

3) Though published only a few years ago, this fast-paced science-fiction novel would have been considered one of the best books of any year… or, any reality.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X