Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Martin
    replied
    It was $45 and oddly he offered Media Mail shipping so that only added an additional $3.

Leave a comment:

• Ben Staad
    replied
    I deleted the email and don't remember the cost. Was it $40 or $50?

Originally posted by Martin View Post

Thanks. It was right on the borderline of what I would be willing to spend for it,

Leave a comment:

• Martin
    replied
    Originally posted by Ben Staad View Post
    Congrats!

Thanks. It was right on the borderline of what I would be willing to spend for it,

Leave a comment:

• Ben Staad
    replied
    Congrats!

Originally posted by Martin View Post
    I picked one up.

Leave a comment:

• Martin
    replied
    I picked one up.

Leave a comment:

• RonClinton
    replied
    I like the odd tchotchke here or there and would have put this on my Suntup shelf.
    Same. I have one little knickknack on each shelf, so this would have fit right in. And the price wasn’t too bad…had it been over $50 I probably would’ve bagged the idea.

Leave a comment:

• Ben Staad
    replied
    I like the odd tchotchke here or there and would have put this on my Suntup shelf.

Leave a comment:

• RonClinton
    replied
    Was anyone able to snag one of those Suntup bookshelf logos? By the time I caught the email they were already gone.
    No, I didn't see the email until two or three hours after it was sent, and they were long gone by that point. Too bad, as I would have really liked to have one of those as bookshelf candy. I note that Paul indicates that they may or may not be more available after this lot, depending on demand...given that they were a quick sell-out, the demand is certainly there, so hopefully there'll be another shot at them.

Leave a comment:

• sholloman81
    replied
    Was anyone able to snag one of those Suntup bookshelf logos? By the time I caught the email they were already gone.
    No, I try to stay away from their baubles due to cost, but, I know exactly how you feel as that happened to me with their Jaws paperweight. (Yes, I would have bent my rule for that one!)

Leave a comment:

• Ben Staad
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Brian861
    replied
    Sorry. Those are above my means and therefore I exclude them from my thoughts. I was referring to the artist edition.

Gotcha.

Leave a comment:

• RonClinton
    replied
    Originally posted by mulleins View Post
    I grabbed one of the AE Omen and passed on the signed. Something about the AE that tops the signed and lettered copies.

Mulleins
    With a few notable exceptions, I almost always prefer the AE over the numbered or lettered. I’m consistently impressed by the look of the latter and can appreciate the artistry of the designs, but as I guess a bit of a traditionalist, I prefer the jacketed edition. My wallet certainly does as well.

Leave a comment:

• bsaenz24
    replied
    Originally posted by Dave1442397 View Post

I agree, I think the AE is so good that I'm not willing to spend an extra $350 for the Numbered.
    That's how I feel about most of them. The AE is plenty.

Leave a comment:

• Dave1442397
    replied
    I grabbed one of the AE Omen and passed on the signed. Something about the AE that tops the signed and lettered copies.

Mulleins
    I agree, I think the AE is so good that I'm not willing to spend an extra $350 for the Numbered.

Leave a comment:

• Sock Monkey
    replied

Mulleins
    You know, I agree. I really like the look of the AE. It makes me doubt my decision to pass.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X