X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dave1442397
    replied
    Originally posted by Splync View Post

Don't be a fool like me. You can easily sell the title and keep your number.
    You're right. I wasn't looking to make money on it, so I put it up for $900 including shipping. It sold in literally less than 30 seconds. Cost to me was $779, so by the time I pay to ship it again, I might come out ahead by $80 or so.

Leave a comment:

• Splync
    replied
    Originally posted by Dave1442397 View Post
    I can't decide whether to buy the numbered or let it go. I'd never read the book, so I grabbed a copy after work and I'm 70% into it (kindle). I do like it, but do I really want a $750 copy? Well, I have until Saturday to decide.
    Don't be a fool like me. You can easily sell the title and keep your number.
    Last edited by Splync; 01-14-2022, 03:25 AM.

Leave a comment:

• Dave1442397
    replied
    I can't decide whether to buy the numbered or let it go. I'd never read the book, so I grabbed a copy after work and I'm 70% into it (kindle). I do like it, but do I really want a $750 copy? Well, I have until Saturday to decide.

Leave a comment:

• RonClinton
    replied
    Originally posted by Martin View Post

This is one that I prefer the look of the Limited over the Lettered.
    Agreed. The numbered is stunningly gorgeous, the lettered significantly less so. That said, I passed on all editions of this title.

Leave a comment:

• Ben Staad
    replied
    I hadn't heard of this before and it sounds really interesting. Thanks for mentioning it.

Originally posted by JeremyM View Post
    Edited to add - as an aside - Folio Society has Atwood's 'Oryx and Crake' on sale currently, which I prefer to 'The Handmaid's Tale'. The design on the FS edition is a little divisive, but it works ok for me.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X