Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dave1442397
    replied
    I bought the AE. I see plenty of Numbered copies for sale on the FB pages, but while I like the book, I don't like it enough to spend $500+.

Leave a comment:

• Sock Monkey
    replied
    Congrats to all who got a copy. The AE is really sharp looking.

Leave a comment:

• bsaenz24
    replied
    Originally posted by sholloman81 View Post
    Looks like it officially sold out! Glad I was able to snag a copy. If I end up not enjoying, it makes me feel like it's more likely that I'll be able to resell it!
    Agreed. I think the "classics" are generally safe buys. Somebody with want them.

Leave a comment:

• Ben Staad
    replied
    Congrats to all who purchased a copy.

Originally posted by sholloman81 View Post
    Looks like it officially sold out! Glad I was able to snag a copy. If I end up not enjoying, it makes me feel like it's more likely that I'll be able to resell it!

Leave a comment:

• sholloman81
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Ben Staad
    replied
    I have to admit there was a slight bit of FOMO when I read your post.

Originally posted by bsaenz24 View Post
    7 left

Leave a comment:

• bsaenz24
    replied
    7 left

Leave a comment:

• RonClinton
    replied
    Originally posted by Ben Staad View Post
    Ha! The collectors mind works in mysterious ways my friend. It's a fantastic looking book so I'm sure you will be pleased to own it.

If there’s any place where I know my rationale will be understood, it’s here.

Leave a comment:

• joejets
    replied
    Last call for Omen, 17 left

Leave a comment:

• sholloman81
    replied
    Grabbed a copy as well. While this one was a pure impulse buy, I have loved all of my Suntup AGEs so far and know I would regret passing on this one later. Also really love the art and the movie is a classic.

Leave a comment:

• Ben Staad
    replied
    Ha! The collectors mind works in mysterious ways my friend. It's a fantastic looking book so I'm sure you will be pleased to own it.

Originally posted by RonClinton View Post
    I went for a copy. It’s a horror classic that I’ve never read, and this will be a lovely package in which to do it. Funny how the collecting minds works…I’ve passed up the mmpb with little interest many, many times in used bookstores, priced at just a couple bucks, over the years, yet I leap at the the same book when it’s a Suntup production at $150. Go figure.

Leave a comment:

• Ben Staad
    replied
    Sorry. Those are above my means and therefore I exclude them from my thoughts. I was referring to the artist edition.

Originally posted by Brian861 View Post

States that he signed the numbered and lettered.

Leave a comment:

• Sock Monkey
    replied
    Originally posted by RonClinton View Post
    I went for a copy. It’s a horror classic that I’ve never read, and this will be a lovely package in which to do it. Funny how the collecting minds works…I’ve passed up the mmpb with little interest many, many times in used bookstores, priced at just a couple bucks, over the years, yet I leap at the the same book when it’s a Suntup production at $150. Go figure.
    I've done that more than I'd like to admit. I don't know why that is, though.

Leave a comment:

• Sock Monkey
    replied
    Only 76 copies left of the artist edition so there's some demand for it. Even at the reduced print run of 750, it's pretty impressive to sell so many so fast. I am a bit surprised, though. While a big seller in it's day, this is a novelization of the author's own script and, from my understanding, there aren't that many differences between the two. I'm a big fan of the movie and the signature in the limited and lettered editions of the author is tempting, I just can't warrant the purchase price. Maybe if this was a $60 purchase instead of a $155 and up, I'd be on board. I do like the mock-ups of the AE and Lettered editions.

Leave a comment:

• RonClinton
    replied

Leave a comment:

Working...
X