No announcement yet.

Suntup Editions - All Books

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I’m offering to sell The Butcher Boy with rights at a reduced price of $250 (a hundred and twenty-five dollars off the list price).

Long story short I’m hoping to get matching numbers for Hannibal with my Silence of the Lambs but staying on the rights train has become a bit difficult for me.

My request is that whoever buys the rights sells me their copy of Hannibal with the matching number. I can get you a copy if you want one in your collection (so it would just be a trade). If you were to jump off before then I just ask that you offer to sell the rights back. (Although if it doesn’t come out this year I’ll probably give up.)

Comment

Best of luck. There is no way I could afford the numbered train but this sounds like a good deal.

Originally posted by CyberGhostface View Post
      I’m offering to sell The Butcher Boy with rights at a reduced price of $250 (a hundred and twenty-five dollars off the list price).

Long story short I’m hoping to get matching numbers for Hannibal with my Silence of the Lambs but staying on the rights train has become a bit difficult for me.

My request is that whoever buys the rights sells me their copy of Hannibal with the matching number. I can get you a copy if you want one in your collection (so it would just be a trade). If you were to jump off before then I just ask that you offer to sell the rights back. (Although if it doesn’t come out this year I’ll probably give up.)
      Looking for the fonting of youth.

Comment

Looks like today's announcement was Animal Farm. Love the artwork; however, this is an easy pass for me (especially at that price). Was hoping for something else; however, my wallet is happy!

Comment

Yep. Animal Farm. I really enjoy this story and did not pass on it. My wallet is not happy.

I think all editions are fabulous and I am very happy with being able to purchase an A/E.

Originally posted by sholloman81 View Post
          Looks like today's announcement was Animal Farm. Love the artwork; however, this is an easy pass for me (especially at that price). Was hoping for something else; however, my wallet is happy!

Comment

When it comes to Suntup offerings — and I’m strictly an AE buyer — I gauge my decision on whether or not I’d be excited to some degree to find a nice hardcover edition of it (from another publisher) at my local bookstore…it’s the only way to take the obvious Suntup allure and/or FOMO out of the equation and make sure I’m buying the book for the right reason. I couldn’t imagine any excitement about finding a copy of ANIMAL FARM, so I passed. No denying it’s a beautiful production, though.
            Last edited by RonClinton; 02-10-2022, 10:23 PM.
            Twitter: https://twitter.com/ron_clinton

Comment

It's a very nice edition and the art looks great, but I'm still a sucker for Quentin Blake's artwork in the Folio Society edition.

Comment

Just received my shipping notice for the AGE of Guests. Can't wait to give this one a read as I am a big fan of KPB and haven't read any of these novellas. (Still got my fingers crossed that we will receive a sequel to Kin one day....)

Comment

Just received my copy of Guests. Another top notch production from Suntup! Really love the artwork and think it's doubly cool that the author is the artist!

Comment

Yes. I really hope KPB returns to Kin one day as well. I think in Jeff Terry's video he mentioned he has a thought about how he would approach it but has several other things in front of this.

Originally posted by sholloman81 View Post
                    Just received my shipping notice for the AGE of Guests. Can't wait to give this one a read as I am a big fan of KPB and haven't read any of these novellas. (Still got my fingers crossed that we will receive a sequel to Kin one day....)

Comment

Just received my AGE copy of Clive Barker's "Imajica". This one turned out fantastic! Really love the illustrated glossary in the back. The artwork is so cool. Also forgot this one came with the premiums pack which was a very nice surprise. I'll probably never be able to afford any Suntup books that aren't AGEs; so, it was neat to see how the other half live with that premiums pack. Also, in terms of girth, I think this just might be the largest book in my collection. Definitely larger than my copy of IT from CD.

Comment

It's not oversize in height, is it? Like their Misery?

Comment

Originally posted by bsaenz24 View Post
                          It's not oversize in height, is it? Like their Misery?
                          No, it's a standard size book, just fat/phat!

Comment

I took some pictures comparing it to CD's IT - definitely a tad thicker. Not sure if it's the thickest book I have, but it would be damn close. I especially love the purple slipcase - it's just so stunning.

Also forgot the AGE came with the premium pack.

Comment

Dark Matter is the newest release.

https://suntup.press/dark-matter

Comment

I have never read Dark Matter and the art doesn't speak to me. This is a pass for me.

Comment

Working...
                                X