Suntup Editions - All Books

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ben Staad View Post
    It looks like Guests should be shipping. Has anyone received a shipping notice or received this book?
    I haven't received a shipping notice yet for my AGE of Guests; however, I did receive a shipping notice yesterday for my AGE of The Wolfen.

Comment

Thanks for the reply. I should have specified Artist Edition as well to avoid any confusion. Those other editions are not something I give much thought to.

Originally posted by sholloman81 View Post

I haven't received a shipping notice yet for my AGE of Guests; however, I did receive a shipping notice yesterday for my AGE of The Wolfen.
      Looking for the fonting of youth.

Comment

Thanks for the reply. I should have specified Artist Edition as well to avoid any confusion. Those other editions are not something I give much thought to.

I have not seen a notification that the Slipcases of for the Guests Artist Edition are complete. Shipping has been running about two weeks from that notice so I do not expect to see this one for a while.

Comment

It appears the remaining copies of the numbered Hex sold out in under a minute.

Comment

Cool. I was there just to see the price. I was curious.

Originally posted by Brian861 View Post
            It appears the remaining copies of the numbered Hex sold out in under a minute.

Comment

It looks like Guests should be shipping. Has anyone received a shipping notice or received this book?
              You can see the updates here. It's still in the case making stage. https://suntup.press/status-updates/

Comment

I heard that suntup sent out a mailer and was curious as to what it is and also who they went out to. Was it random etc. Should I be on the lookout for it.

Comment

I think I received one recently just marketing to in print editions of their books. Maybe there was a different one. IDK.

Originally posted by Parviz View Post
                  I heard that suntup sent out a mailer and was curious as to what it is and also who they went out to. Was it random etc. Should I be on the lookout for it.

Comment

Ah I see. Thanks

Comment

I think I received one recently just marketing to in print editions of their books. Maybe there was a different one. IDK.

That's the one I received.

Comment

So what are the guesses for tomorrows book?

Comment

So what are the guesses for tomorrows book?
                          I believe it will be 'Butcher Boy'.

Comment

Cool. I don't think I've read this one. Wish they would buck tradition and have all editions signed by the Author. That would sweeten the pot for me a bit.

Originally posted by Martin View Post

I believe it will be 'Butcher Boy'.

Comment

Cool. I don't think I've read this one. Wish they would buck tradition and have all editions signed by the Author. That would sweeten the pot for me a bit.

I believe Horns remains the only Artist edition signed by the author. I do not expect that to change.

Comment

Yeah, I wish that the Suntup AGEs had author signatures too! I've always wondered why they don't. Are authors charging extra to sign the AGE; or, is it something done to try to increase interest in the more expensive editions? If I am being honest, while it is a nice bonus feature, I really don't care that the AGEs are signed by the artist. While I love good cover & interior artwork, having a particular artist signature would never push me to make a purchase. In fact, I have purchased numerous books with dubious artwork just because it's the story/author that matters to me most. I would much rather any potential "sig-fee" go toward getting an author to sign rather than the artist.

Comment

Working...
                                X