Suntup Editions - All Books

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jeffingoff View Post

I was stupefied at the amount of Red Dragons left. Especially because it has a signature. The one immediately went for double on the secondary and it's now heading into triple territory and it's not even published yet!

Yeah this one will end in a similar way as 1984. Right now there are only 11 left and Simon said that three of the remaining number holders have purchased every Suntup to date so expect this to get in the single digits. Paul will have to do a lottery.
    I look back and wish I had gotten a RED DRAGON. I had the opportunity. I just chose to pass. *Stands up* Hi, my name is Keith and I live with copious amounts of regret and self-loathing.

I'm not liking my odds with LTROI. I'm gonna try since this has been on my wish list for a limited edition forever. Never say never. In the immortal words of Tom Petty, "Baby, even the losers get lucky sometimes."

Comment

Originally posted by Sock Monkey View Post

I look back and wish I had gotten a RED DRAGON. I had the opportunity. I just chose to pass. *Stands up* Hi, my name is Keith and I live with copious amounts of regret and self-loathing.

I'm not liking my odds with LTROI. I'm gonna try since this has been on my wish list for a limited edition forever. Never say never. In the immortal words of Tom Petty, "Baby, even the losers get lucky sometimes."
      Ouch. Though I'd say reflect on the reasons you passed and be happy that you did what you wanted to do instead of just following the herd. Unless you passed because you lost your job. Then that sucks. But if it was in your control then it wasn't a book you wanted. No one should need a book. YOU HEAR THAT, JEFF, NO ONE!

Good luck getting in with Let The Right One In. May you be the right one. You and 7 friends. Because we're looking at very few to go around.

There's always the AGE which will also be in big demand.

Comment

Yeah a bit bummed as LTROI is the one book I was hoping to get. Surprised it sold out as fast it did in comparison to Red Dragon given how reclusive Harris is. Ah well at least I have two Lindqvist signatures but this looked really nice.

Comment

Originally posted by CyberGhostface View Post
          Yeah a bit bummed as LTROI is the one book I was hoping to get. Surprised it sold out as fast it did in comparison to Red Dragon given how reclusive Harris is. Ah well at least I have two Lindqvist signatures but this looked really nice.
          Keep hope alive! There are still 11 up for grabs.

Comment

Less than five minutes... my stomach is in knots lol

Comment

Looks like lottery only for remaining numbereds.
              Twitter: https://twitter.com/ron_clinton

Comment

I was poised. I was ready. I was refreshing. And...it's a lottery. I get it as its probably the only way to eliminate some of the frustration from those that miss out. Kinda anti-climatic, though.

Now the question is do I keep my fingers crossed that the AGE will hold out until we get the results of the lottery?

Comment

Yep. Got the artist edition. Pretty satisfied with that. Figured the limited edition was going to be a very long shot.

Comment

Entered the lottery and got two editions of the AGE. Fingers crossed.

Comment

Entered the lottery as well. Will have an AGE regardless.

Comment

Entered the lottery and got two editions of the AGE. Fingers crossed.
                        CONGRATS on winning the Numbered Edition!!! Are you still going to buy a copy if you win the lottery drawing? (If I were in your position, I probably would).

Comment

Yep I’ll still get the numbered edition if I get the lottery. But this is a huge deal for me nonetheless I’m really grateful to Paul. LTROI means a lot to me.

Comment

Yep I’ll still get the numbered edition if I get the lottery. But this is a huge deal for me nonetheless I’m really grateful to Paul. LTROI means a lot to me.
                            That's what it's all about! I'm so happy for you! I actually came back here to edit my comment and remove my question about buying the numbered edition because I thought it was over the line. I'm sorry for prying into your business.

Comment

I missed something but congrats on the win!

Comment

Originally posted by Brian861 View Post

I missed something but congrats on the win!
                                Paul just posted this on TDT a few minutes ago:

I've had a busy few days for some reason....

SO.... I have been wanting to post this but have not had a chance. If you recall, on one of the FB live videos I had a Rubik's Cube on the desk. The first person to notice it during the live broadcast was Patrick. So he wins an ARC of Let The Right One In. Congratulations Patrick!

Then we have someone who first mentioned it on this forum in this post, so he also gets a prize, and that was Noxus35. ARC for you too!

And finally..... the grand prize goes to the person who correctly identified the actual book from the clue. This person wins a PC copy of the Numbered edition of Let The Right One In. And the winner is CyberGhostface, who guessed correctly on this post.

Congratulations to the winners!!

Oh, I should mention. These ARC winners will receive the rarer red variant ARC pictured here.

Comment

Working...
                                X