X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Brian861
    replied
    Originally posted by saginawhorror View Post
    Got my level 7 box today. Have almost a entire shelf full now.
    Sweet! Still waiting on mine.

Leave a comment:

• saginawhorror
    replied
    Got my level 7 box today. Have almost a entire shelf full now.

Leave a comment:

• Brian861
    replied
    Originally posted by Brian James Freeman View Post
    Sorry I missed this thread before! You are correct, LetterPress Publications is my own little press for publishing items for my supporters on Patreon, although there might be something else in the works for 2019 that I'm really excited about. We will see!

Brian
    Hope it comes to be, Brian! I'll continue to post the things I get through Patreon if that's cool.

P.S. Hope the back is feeling better.

Leave a comment:

• bsaenz24
    replied
    Originally posted by Brian James Freeman View Post
    Sorry I missed this thread before! You are correct, LetterPress Publications is my own little press for publishing items for my supporters on Patreon, although there might be something else in the works for 2019 that I'm really excited about. We will see!

Brian
    Your autobiography?? "Living in the cemetery: My life in horror!!!"

Leave a comment:

• Brian James Freeman
    replied

Brian

Leave a comment:

• Brian861
    replied
    Figured I share what Brian's sharing with his Patreon folks. More very cool stuff to come!

BJF Czech Halloween Children 1.jpg BJF Czech Halloween Children 2.jpg
    Last edited by Brian861; 11-28-2018, 05:10 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Brian861
    replied
    Originally posted by saginawhorror View Post
    I'm already a Level 5 Supporter. I joined as soon as it was announced. I got number 27 of the chapbook. I've become a big fan of Patreon and support six people.
    That's awesome!

Leave a comment:

• saginawhorror
    replied
    I'm already a Level 5 Supporter. I joined as soon as it was announced. I got number 27 of the chapbook. I've become a big fan of Patreon and support six people.

Leave a comment:

• Brian861
    started a topic Brian James Freeman's Patreon

Brian James Freeman's Patreon

I believe this project is completely separate from CD/LR and not an imprint. If it is, I apologize.

Just wanted to show my support for Brian by starting this thread and encourage others to join his Patreon campaign. I'm a big fan of Brian's work and foresee great things for him stemming from this. First chap from the press. Best of luck, Brian!

BJF One Candle Against the Night 3.jpg
Working...
X