Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• RonClinton
    replied
    Maybe not quite the right spot to post this since it doesn’t have anything to do with Patreon, but since it does have to do with Brian’s work...

I just picked up the PS Pub WALKING WITH GHOSTS collection. Was hoping to pick up a signed/numbered/slipcased edition, but had to settle for the trade. Really looking forward to starting it.

Leave a comment:

• MikeStegs
    replied
    Wow that’s great. Congrats. I ordered “The Zombie Who Cried Human” from CD but I’m going to have to check out the Patreon page for myself and see what levels of support may be in my range. Thanks for sharing!

Leave a comment:

• Brian861
    replied
    Latest Patreon gets:

Patreon Gets.jpg

Leave a comment:

• bsaenz24
    replied
    Originally posted by Brian James Freeman View Post
    something else I have in the works...

Brian

We need details!!!

Leave a comment:

• Brian James Freeman
    replied
    Originally posted by bookworm 1 View Post
    That really is beautiful
    Thank you! Kind of a test run for something else I have in the works... not for my own writing again, though. I was lucky to have the supporters to make it possible to do something like this for my own book!

Brian

Leave a comment:

• bookworm 1
    replied
    That really is beautiful

Leave a comment:

• Brian861
    replied
    Originally posted by Brian James Freeman View Post
    Some of the letters are comps to friends and family who have supported me in other important ways. There are no "PCs" for this edition. It's either a letter or it doesn't exist. I figured for so few copies, why not, right?
    Pretty cool idea actually. I received the letter L. Agree with Goon, it's a gorgeous production.

Leave a comment:

• Brian James Freeman
    replied
    Originally posted by Brian861 View Post
    Congrats! I didn't realize Brian had enough people at that level or above to reach G. That's a great thing though. I received mine yesterday but have yet to open it. Looking forward to see what letter I scored!
    Some of the letters are comps to friends and family who have supported me in other important ways. There are no "PCs" for this edition. It's either a letter or it doesn't exist. I figured for so few copies, why not, right?

Leave a comment:

• Brian James Freeman
    replied
    Originally posted by TheGoon56 View Post
    Letter C Arrived Safe and in prefect Condition! I really was Blown away! From the Thank you Card, The note explaining the Edition, TrayCase,And the Book it's self! Wasn't expecting that!! Really Beautiful Edition! KickAss Job Brain! Cannot wait to see what the Future holds for the Lettered Editions!
    Thanks so much! This was kind of a test run for future Patreon Lettered Editions AND a pretty big surprise I have in the works... watch for a supporters-only update on Patreon really soon about that secret news!

Brian

Leave a comment:

• TheGoon56
    replied
    Letter C Arrived Safe and in prefect Condition! I really was Blown away! From the Thank you Card, The note explaining the Edition, TrayCase,And the Book it's self! Wasn't expecting that!! Really Beautiful Edition! KickAss Job Brain! Cannot wait to see what the Future holds for the Lettered Editions!

Leave a comment:

• Brian861
    replied
    Originally posted by saginawhorror View Post
    Letter G of Patreon Stories Vol 1 has safely arrived! It looks really nice! Looking forward to seeing Vol 2!
    Congrats! I didn't realize Brian had enough people at that level or above to reach G. That's a great thing though. I received mine yesterday but have yet to open it. Looking forward to see what letter I scored!

Leave a comment:

• Brian James Freeman
    replied
    Originally posted by saginawhorror View Post
    Letter G of Patreon Stories Vol 1 has safely arrived! It looks really nice! Looking forward to seeing Vol 2!
    I'm glad it arrived safely! The Lettered Edition of Volume 2 should have a much quicker turnaround time, too, now that I've figured out what I'm doing for the edition!

Brian

Leave a comment:

• saginawhorror
    replied

Leave a comment:

• bsaenz24
    replied
    That is a gorgeous production!!

Leave a comment:

• Brian861
    replied
    Love the interiors and endpapers! Looking forward to receiving it!

Leave a comment:

Working...
X