Little Book Series 3

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Martin View Post
    Or with the variant on the Ramsey Campbell book he does 15 with King and does not count Campbell. Instead he does a mini-case to hold both Campbell books.
    Crap, now I’ll need to track down the 500-copy limitation just to be on the safe side!

Anybody pull the trigger on the Straub set? I settled on a limited set through Camelot. Wish I could afford the lettered as I love Straub but it’s just not in the cards at this time.

Comment

Originally posted by Sock Monkey View Post
      Crap, now I’ll need to track down the 500-copy limitation just to be on the safe side!

Anybody pull the trigger on the Straub set? I settled on a limited set through Camelot. Wish I could afford the lettered as I love Straub but it’s just not in the cards at this time.
      I am passing. While some of Straubs novels are classics in my my mind, his shorter works have been more miss than hit for me. Just do not think I will enjoy it enough to bother.

Comment

It should be OK to share this here since it was in the official McCammon email newsletter I just received:

"A Little Amber Book of Wicked Shots is selling very quickly. It was close to selling out yesterday, so the decision was made to increase the limitation from 600 copies to 750 copies."

Comment

I am passing. While some of Straubs novels are classics in my my mind, his shorter works have been more miss than hit for me. Just do not think I will enjoy it enough to bother.
          ***COMMERCIAL BREAK***

ANYONE WANT TO BUY A PC LETTERED EDITION OF PORK PIE HAT?? MESSAGE ME!!!

***Back to regularly scheduled thread***

Comment

Originally posted by Marmaduke Grigsby View Post
            It should be OK to share this here since it was in the official McCammon email newsletter I just received:

"A Little Amber Book of Wicked Shots is selling very quickly. It was close to selling out yesterday, so the decision was made to increase the limitation from 600 copies to 750 copies."
            GTFO! SO there may possibly be two states to this one too! One with a sig page limitation of 600 and one with 750! Get on it and request a number higher than 600!

Comment

I just ordered the McCammon Little Book through CD. It will be my first Little Book and I will likely purchase the remaining titles in the series as long as they continue to be offered here. So I guess my number will be determined for future books when I receive this one.

Comment

So then will there now be two sets of limitation pages? One for 1 - 600 and one for 601 - 750. Hmm... I'll be curious to see!

Comment

Originally posted by Splync View Post
                  So then will there now be two sets of limitation pages? One for 1 - 600 and one for 601 - 750. Hmm... I'll be curious to see!
                  That's how it was for the Ramsey Campbell volume.

Comment

Originally posted by slayn666 View Post
                    That's how it was for the Ramsey Campbell volume.
                    It all depends on how far along things are, I suppose. The same also applies to his middle initial. The first 600 may have the middle R, while the rest might not.

Comment

Originally posted by Splync View Post
                      It all depends on how far along things are, I suppose. The same also applies to his middle initial. The first 600 may have the middle R, while the rest might not.
                      I strongly suspect the middle initial will be removed before the book goes to the printer. ;-)

Comment

Cemetery Dance lists it at 500. So was it 500, then 600 and now 750?

Comment

Originally posted by MikeStegs View Post
                          I just ordered the McCammon Little Book through CD. It will be my first Little Book and I will likely purchase the remaining titles in the series as long as they continue to be offered here. So I guess my number will be determined for future books when I receive this one.
                          With CD you will need to request the number for each order as their system does not track customer numbers.

Comment

With CD you will need to request the number for each order as their system does not track customer numbers.
                            Thanks. Since I don’t have a number yet I will make note of whatever it happens to be when I receive the McCammon book and then request matching numbers on future orders as you noted.

Comment

Originally posted by MikeStegs View Post
                              Thanks. Since I don’t have a number yet I will make note of whatever it happens to be when I receive the McCammon book and then request matching numbers on future orders as you noted.
                              Mike. I'd suggest requesting a low number. Tom let us get more copies than usual on this one, which means we'll be getting some numbers this go around that we won't for the next book.
                              CD Email: [email protected]

Non-Work related social media and what not:
                              Instagram

Buy my stuff! - https://www.etsy.com/shop/HockersWoodWorks

Comment

Originally posted by Dan Hocker View Post
                                Mike. I'd suggest requesting a low number. Tom let us get more copies than usual on this one, which means we'll be getting some numbers this go around that we won't for the next book.
                                Ok thanks. I just sent a response to my order email asking for the lowest possible number available.

Comment

Working...
                                X