Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Little Book Series 3

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    Originally posted by Martin View Post
    Or with the variant on the Ramsey Campbell book he does 15 with King and does not count Campbell. Instead he does a mini-case to hold both Campbell books.
    Crap, now I’ll need to track down the 500-copy limitation just to be on the safe side!

    Anybody pull the trigger on the Straub set? I settled on a limited set through Camelot. Wish I could afford the lettered as I love Straub but it’s just not in the cards at this time.

    Comment


      Originally posted by Sock Monkey View Post
      Crap, now I’ll need to track down the 500-copy limitation just to be on the safe side!

      Anybody pull the trigger on the Straub set? I settled on a limited set through Camelot. Wish I could afford the lettered as I love Straub but it’s just not in the cards at this time.
      I am passing. While some of Straubs novels are classics in my my mind, his shorter works have been more miss than hit for me. Just do not think I will enjoy it enough to bother.

      Comment


        It should be OK to share this here since it was in the official McCammon email newsletter I just received:

        "A Little Amber Book of Wicked Shots is selling very quickly. It was close to selling out yesterday, so the decision was made to increase the limitation from 600 copies to 750 copies."

        Comment


          Originally posted by Martin View Post
          I am passing. While some of Straubs novels are classics in my my mind, his shorter works have been more miss than hit for me. Just do not think I will enjoy it enough to bother.
          ***COMMERCIAL BREAK***

          ANYONE WANT TO BUY A PC LETTERED EDITION OF PORK PIE HAT?? MESSAGE ME!!!


          ***Back to regularly scheduled thread***

          Comment


            Originally posted by Marmaduke Grigsby View Post
            It should be OK to share this here since it was in the official McCammon email newsletter I just received:

            "A Little Amber Book of Wicked Shots is selling very quickly. It was close to selling out yesterday, so the decision was made to increase the limitation from 600 copies to 750 copies."
            GTFO! SO there may possibly be two states to this one too! One with a sig page limitation of 600 and one with 750! Get on it and request a number higher than 600!

            Comment


              Originally posted by Marmaduke Grigsby View Post
              It should be OK to share this here since it was in the official McCammon email newsletter I just received:

              "A Little Amber Book of Wicked Shots is selling very quickly. It was close to selling out yesterday, so the decision was made to increase the limitation from 600 copies to 750 copies."
              I just ordered the McCammon Little Book through CD. It will be my first Little Book and I will likely purchase the remaining titles in the series as long as they continue to be offered here. So I guess my number will be determined for future books when I receive this one.

              Comment


                Originally posted by Marmaduke Grigsby View Post
                It should be OK to share this here since it was in the official McCammon email newsletter I just received:

                "A Little Amber Book of Wicked Shots is selling very quickly. It was close to selling out yesterday, so the decision was made to increase the limitation from 600 copies to 750 copies."
                So then will there now be two sets of limitation pages? One for 1 - 600 and one for 601 - 750. Hmm... I'll be curious to see!

                Comment


                  Originally posted by Splync View Post
                  So then will there now be two sets of limitation pages? One for 1 - 600 and one for 601 - 750. Hmm... I'll be curious to see!
                  That's how it was for the Ramsey Campbell volume.

                  Comment


                    Originally posted by slayn666 View Post
                    That's how it was for the Ramsey Campbell volume.
                    It all depends on how far along things are, I suppose. The same also applies to his middle initial. The first 600 may have the middle R, while the rest might not.

                    Comment


                      Originally posted by Splync View Post
                      It all depends on how far along things are, I suppose. The same also applies to his middle initial. The first 600 may have the middle R, while the rest might not.
                      I strongly suspect the middle initial will be removed before the book goes to the printer. ;-)

                      Comment


                        Originally posted by Marmaduke Grigsby View Post
                        It should be OK to share this here since it was in the official McCammon email newsletter I just received:

                        "A Little Amber Book of Wicked Shots is selling very quickly. It was close to selling out yesterday, so the decision was made to increase the limitation from 600 copies to 750 copies."
                        Cemetery Dance lists it at 500. So was it 500, then 600 and now 750?

                        Comment


                          Originally posted by MikeStegs View Post
                          I just ordered the McCammon Little Book through CD. It will be my first Little Book and I will likely purchase the remaining titles in the series as long as they continue to be offered here. So I guess my number will be determined for future books when I receive this one.
                          With CD you will need to request the number for each order as their system does not track customer numbers.

                          Comment


                            Originally posted by Martin View Post
                            With CD you will need to request the number for each order as their system does not track customer numbers.
                            Thanks. Since I don’t have a number yet I will make note of whatever it happens to be when I receive the McCammon book and then request matching numbers on future orders as you noted.

                            Comment


                              Originally posted by MikeStegs View Post
                              Thanks. Since I don’t have a number yet I will make note of whatever it happens to be when I receive the McCammon book and then request matching numbers on future orders as you noted.
                              Mike. I'd suggest requesting a low number. Tom let us get more copies than usual on this one, which means we'll be getting some numbers this go around that we won't for the next book.
                              CD Email: danhocker@cemeterydance.com

                              Non-Work related social media and what not:
                              Instagram

                              Buy my stuff! - https://www.etsy.com/shop/HockersWoodWorks

                              Comment


                                Originally posted by Dan Hocker View Post
                                Mike. I'd suggest requesting a low number. Tom let us get more copies than usual on this one, which means we'll be getting some numbers this go around that we won't for the next book.
                                Ok thanks. I just sent a response to my order email asking for the lowest possible number available.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X