Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• jeffingoff
    replied
    Just a heads up--the Blake Crouch Little Book is available for payment for those who pre-ordered.

Leave a comment:

• Marmaduke Grigsby
    replied
    I received my pre-order notification from Borderlands for the Blake Crouch LITTLE BOOK on August 10. It says, "You will be prompted for payment for your order when your pre-order is released on September 12, 2020."

Hope that helps.

Leave a comment:

• Dan Hocker
    replied
    Not yet. Didn't even know it was up for sale at borderlands yet.

Leave a comment:

• dannyboy121070
    replied
    Originally posted by Martin View Post

I have not received any notification.
    Ok, cool. Thanks, Martin!

Leave a comment:

• Martin
    replied
    Originally posted by dannyboy121070 View Post
    Has CD put the new LITTLE BOOK up for sale yet?
    I have not received any notification.

Leave a comment:

• wamichae
    replied
    I was wondering the same thing.

Leave a comment:

• dannyboy121070
    replied
    Has CD put the new LITTLE BOOK up for sale yet?

Leave a comment:

• Brian861
    replied
    Originally posted by Sock Monkey View Post

I started all of them at $9.99. I did learn that there’s not a ton of interest in the slipcases. It could be that I wasn’t offering media mail for them since they don’t qualify, but all sold for $9.99.
    Not bad then.

Leave a comment:

• Sock Monkey
    replied
    Originally posted by Brian861 View Post

Glad to hear you did ok, Keith. What was your starting point for the auctions?
    I started all of them at $9.99. I did learn that there’s not a ton of interest in the slipcases. It could be that I wasn’t offering media mail for them since they don’t qualify, but all sold for $9.99.

Leave a comment:

• Brian861
    replied
    Originally posted by Sock Monkey View Post
    Well, all my eBay auctions have finished and everything's been shipped so now I am officially sans Little Books. On the positive note for Little Book collectors, the market is still viable for these editions as a good chunk of the titles went for issue price or slightly more. There was more than a few that went for less, but I expected that to be the case on an auction-style format. The heavy hitter was the Joe Hill book that went for $142.50, though the Malerman ($74.14) and the Ligotti ($58) did okay for themselves as well. Overall, before fees I was in the black for the series. After fees, slightly in the red.

Though I'm glad I'm not on the Little Books train anymore, I'm kinda bummed for the upcoming Peter Straub set. I was really looking forward to this, even trying to see if I could scrape together the dough for the lettered editions, but with these issues I'm too wary to pull the trigger.
    Glad to hear you did ok, Keith. What was your starting point for the auctions?

Leave a comment:

• Sock Monkey
    replied
    Well, all my eBay auctions have finished and everything's been shipped so now I am officially sans Little Books. On the positive note for Little Book collectors, the market is still viable for these editions as a good chunk of the titles went for issue price or slightly more. There was more than a few that went for less, but I expected that to be the case on an auction-style format. The heavy hitter was the Joe Hill book that went for $142.50, though the Malerman ($74.14) and the Ligotti ($58) did okay for themselves as well. Overall, before fees I was in the black for the series. After fees, slightly in the red.

Though I'm glad I'm not on the Little Books train anymore, I'm kinda bummed for the upcoming Peter Straub set. I was really looking forward to this, even trying to see if I could scrape together the dough for the lettered editions, but with these issues I'm too wary to pull the trigger.

Leave a comment:

• Brian861
    replied
    Originally posted by Dan Hocker View Post

In theory it should be. Media Mail's minimum weight is 1lb. While First Class can be weight to the ounce. US Domestic First Class packages have to weigh 12 ounces or less. Usually that ends up being pretty cheap.
    Mine was only 3 bucks and some change. Despite all the other issues, it's a nice bone to throw the customer. Since their packaging doesn't differ from priority to media.

Leave a comment:

• Brian861
    replied
    Originally posted by Marmaduke Grigsby View Post

I noticed that too, and it's cheaper than their Media Mail option for some reason. (At least t was for me.)
    Me as well and I went with it.

Leave a comment:

• Dan Hocker
    replied

I noticed that too, and it's cheaper than their Media Mail option for some reason. (At least t was for me.)
    In theory it should be. Media Mail's minimum weight is 1lb. While First Class can be weight to the ounce. US Domestic First Class packages have to weigh 12 ounces or less. Usually that ends up being pretty cheap.

Leave a comment:

• slayn666
    replied

Same here.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X