• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• KING'SWAYPRESS
    replied
    Originally posted by Joe315 View Post
    Hi Zach,

Any updates on Silver and 900 Miles?
    900 miles is due out early fall. As for Silver, I am reaching out to Steven Savile to see about returning the signature pages again. It's been a nightmare getting them back with the post office returning them more than once to Steve without cause. I have no idea what the disconnect is there. The book blocks have been done for literally years and I've simply been waiting on these pages. Steve has verified this more than once on forums.

I hope to have those back soon so I can release those books.

Z.

Leave a comment:

• KING'SWAYPRESS
    replied
    Originally posted by Ranger View Post
    The pattern is certainly repetitive and has been going on now for many years. As you say, incredibly frustrating.

I'd love to see the 6 limited editions released but when your last limited edition was released 5 or 6 years ago it's kind of hard to be optimistic.
    I don't know where you come up with that claim. Our last limited edition was delivered to our customers less than 18 months ago and our latest was released roughly 3 weeks ago. Not five or six years ago.

Leave a comment:

• KING'SWAYPRESS
    replied
    Originally posted by bookworm 1 View Post
    And it's funny that we don't hear anything from him until someone complains on this forum then we hear how it's our fault or the fault of his email server or he is in a location where he has spotty service until we complain then his service is fine until he tells us we were wrong then it goes out again. Super frustrating.
    Actually, people DO hear from me. You can like the FB page or sign up for newsletters.

When someone alerts me to a post here, I try to answer it.

I have NEVER claimed any shortcoming of my own belongs to anyone else or blamed it on you. That's simply not true. I called one person out here for making false statements and that is true. His statement was false period.

I accept my own shortcomings, but I do not accept lies told about me.

As for "hearing from me" other than newsletters and FB page posts, I don't have time to spend on forums. I wish I did, but I do not.

Leave a comment:

• KING'SWAYPRESS
    replied
    Originally posted by mhatchett View Post
    Just the facts man, just the facts. Your record speaks for itself.
    Except your "facts" are facts at all.

The facts are that you NEVER asked me for a refund. One that I would have readily provided. That is the facts.

Leave a comment:

• Joe315
    replied
    Hi Zach,

Any updates on Silver and 900 Miles?

Leave a comment:

• Ranger
    replied
    Originally posted by bookworm 1 View Post
    And it's funny that we don't hear anything from him until someone complains on this forum then we hear how it's our fault or the fault of his email server or he is in a location where he has spotty service until we complain then his service is fine until he tells us we were wrong then it goes out again. Super frustrating.
    The pattern is certainly repetitive and has been going on now for many years. As you say, incredibly frustrating.

I'd love to see the 6 limited editions released but when your last limited edition was released 5 or 6 years ago it's kind of hard to be optimistic.

Leave a comment:

• bookworm 1
    replied

Leave a comment:

• mhatchett
    replied

Leave a comment:

• saginawhorror
    replied
    Originally posted by KING'SWAYPRESS View Post
    Still don't show a PM, unless I'm doing something wrong.

Did just get the email from my personal email address and responded a few moments ago. Please let me know if when you get it.

Found 2 more emails along with yours in spam. I'll be answering those now.

Thanks for your help.

Z.
    Gmail worked. Good to know. Have to use that from now on. Looking forward to get a giant box of books!

Leave a comment:

• KING'SWAYPRESS
    replied
    Originally posted by saginawhorror View Post
    Sent through both my yahoo and gmail accounts. Hopefully one will make it.

The PM was sent to through this forum
    Still don't show a PM, unless I'm doing something wrong.

Did just get the email from my personal email address and responded a few moments ago. Please let me know if when you get it.

Found 2 more emails along with yours in spam. I'll be answering those now.

Thanks for your help.

Z.

Leave a comment:

• saginawhorror
    replied
    Originally posted by KING'SWAYPRESS View Post
    I think we discovered the problem. I have no PM from you on this forum or the company FB page. Nor do I have a message through the website email or my personal email.

Do you know where the message was sent?

Also, can you send me a message to my personal email? [email protected]
    Sent through both my yahoo and gmail accounts. Hopefully one will make it.

The PM was sent to through this forum

Leave a comment:

• KING'SWAYPRESS
    replied
    I let this go a long time ago. I was able to get my money back because I'd used paypal. Good intentions, bad intentions, at some point it doesn't matter, I've got better things to do with my money. Not really into "Book Gambling" LOL!!
    Let's be honest here, I would have refunded you regardless of how you paid. You NEVER gave me that option. So don't act like you "had" to go through paypal to get a refund. That's simply NOT true.

Funny, for someone who says they "let this go a long time ago", you sure as hell mention it every chance you get. No "book gambling" involved.

I am always willing to own up to my own failures and have done so many times and I always will. I do NOT however have to remain silent when someone is falsely portraying me as unwilling to refund a simple $40 upon request, which is patently absurd. I also told you via email that even though you filed a claim with PP (WITHOUT even asking for a refund first) that I would still send a free copy of the hardback when it comes out as a customer service gesture. I still intend to do that and the hardcover will be here soon.

Z.
    Last edited by KING'SWAYPRESS; 07-16-2018, 03:35 PM.

Leave a comment:

• KING'SWAYPRESS
    replied
    Originally posted by saginawhorror View Post
    Message sent.
    I think we discovered the problem. I have no PM from you on this forum or the company FB page. Nor do I have a message through the website email or my personal email.

Do you know where the message was sent?

Also, can you send me a message to my personal email? [email protected]

Leave a comment:

• mhatchett
    replied
    I let this go a long time ago. I was able to get my money back because I'd used paypal. Good intentions, bad intentions, at some point it doesn't matter, I've got better things to do with my money. Not really into "Book Gambling" LOL!!

Leave a comment:

• saginawhorror
    replied
    Message sent.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X