This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by bookworm 1 View Post
    Sorry about this. I really don't know what is up with him. If his business is in the toilet he should look at how he has run it the last couple years. I don't mean to sound unsympathetic to his problems but it's one thing after another and broken promise after broken promise. After awhile people just stop listening.......And believing that anything is going to come out.
    Things HAVE been coming out, with pretty good consistency.

I've replied to him. I simply forgot to turn on my autoresponder. I took this week off as my wife is on bed rest with her pregnancy.

Also, our Facebook page was updated with pics of the hardcover in question more than a week ago.

Please follow our page for updates as we usually post them there first.

https://www.facebook.com/Kings-Way-P...4852346324828/

Z.

Comment

Originally posted by KING'SWAYPRESS View Post
      Things HAVE been coming out, with pretty good consistency.

I've replied to him. I simply forgot to turn on my autoresponder. I took this week off as my wife is on bed rest with her pregnancy.

Also, our Facebook page was updated with pics of the hardcover in question more than a week ago.

Please follow our page for updates as we usually post them there first.

https://www.facebook.com/Kings-Way-P...4852346324828/

Z.

Thank you for the reply Zack.

Comment

All I know is I've never received anything other than the first box. That was probably 3 or 4 years ago. Not even a single one of the paperbacks. I ordered both a hardcover and paperback subscription.

Comment

Originally posted by saginawhorror View Post
          All I know is I've never received anything other than the first box. That was probably 3 or 4 years ago. Not even a single one of the paperbacks. I ordered both a hardcover and paperback subscription.
          Please PM me with your details, as I not familiar with the people here by their screen names. We have one customer who I've tried to reach time and time again to no avail through both the business and personal email addresses and both are bouncing back us undeliverable.

I've had two boxes of books, 15-16 books in total that have come back as address not found to the same person. If that's you, I need to verify the information we have on your address and email.

PM me so we can get that resolved.

Z.

Comment

Message sent.

Comment

I let this go a long time ago. I was able to get my money back because I'd used paypal. Good intentions, bad intentions, at some point it doesn't matter, I've got better things to do with my money. Not really into "Book Gambling" LOL!!

Comment

Message sent.
                I think we discovered the problem. I have no PM from you on this forum or the company FB page. Nor do I have a message through the website email or my personal email.

Do you know where the message was sent?

Also, can you send me a message to my personal email? [email protected]

Comment

Originally posted by mhatchett View Post
                  I let this go a long time ago. I was able to get my money back because I'd used paypal. Good intentions, bad intentions, at some point it doesn't matter, I've got better things to do with my money. Not really into "Book Gambling" LOL!!
                  Let's be honest here, I would have refunded you regardless of how you paid. You NEVER gave me that option. So don't act like you "had" to go through paypal to get a refund. That's simply NOT true.

Funny, for someone who says they "let this go a long time ago", you sure as hell mention it every chance you get. No "book gambling" involved.

I am always willing to own up to my own failures and have done so many times and I always will. I do NOT however have to remain silent when someone is falsely portraying me as unwilling to refund a simple $40 upon request, which is patently absurd. I also told you via email that even though you filed a claim with PP (WITHOUT even asking for a refund first) that I would still send a free copy of the hardback when it comes out as a customer service gesture. I still intend to do that and the hardcover will be here soon.

Z.
                  Last edited by KING'SWAYPRESS; 07-16-2018, 03:35 PM.

Comment

I think we discovered the problem. I have no PM from you on this forum or the company FB page. Nor do I have a message through the website email or my personal email.

Do you know where the message was sent?

Also, can you send me a message to my personal email? [email protected]
                    Sent through both my yahoo and gmail accounts. Hopefully one will make it.

The PM was sent to through this forum

Comment

Sent through both my yahoo and gmail accounts. Hopefully one will make it.

The PM was sent to through this forum
                      Still don't show a PM, unless I'm doing something wrong.

Did just get the email from my personal email address and responded a few moments ago. Please let me know if when you get it.

Found 2 more emails along with yours in spam. I'll be answering those now.

Thanks for your help.

Z.

Comment

Still don't show a PM, unless I'm doing something wrong.

Did just get the email from my personal email address and responded a few moments ago. Please let me know if when you get it.

Found 2 more emails along with yours in spam. I'll be answering those now.

Thanks for your help.

Z.
                        Gmail worked. Good to know. Have to use that from now on. Looking forward to get a giant box of books!

Comment

Just the facts man, just the facts. Your record speaks for itself.

Comment

Originally posted by mhatchett View Post
                            Just the facts man, just the facts. Your record speaks for itself.
                            And it's funny that we don't hear anything from him until someone complains on this forum then we hear how it's our fault or the fault of his email server or he is in a location where he has spotty service until we complain then his service is fine until he tells us we were wrong then it goes out again. Super frustrating.

Comment

Originally posted by bookworm 1 View Post
                              And it's funny that we don't hear anything from him until someone complains on this forum then we hear how it's our fault or the fault of his email server or he is in a location where he has spotty service until we complain then his service is fine until he tells us we were wrong then it goes out again. Super frustrating.
                              The pattern is certainly repetitive and has been going on now for many years. As you say, incredibly frustrating.

I'd love to see the 6 limited editions released but when your last limited edition was released 5 or 6 years ago it's kind of hard to be optimistic.

Comment

Hi Zach,

Any updates on Silver and 900 Miles?

Comment

Working...
                                X