PS Publishing's Cujo

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Dan Hocker View Post

We have yet to receive our copies of Cujo from PS Publishing.
    Thanks, Dan!

Comment

Just checking back to see if there is any update on PS Publishing Cujo shipping. Thanks!

Comment

Originally posted by havok View Post
        Just checking back to see if there is any update on PS Publishing Cujo shipping. Thanks!
        We just sent out an email to CUJO customers. Was getting ready to ship it and we released there were far too few number requests. So we're delaying shipping until next week to make sure we can match everyone who needs numbers matched.
        CD Email: [email protected]

Non-Work related social media and what not:
        Instagram

Buy my stuff! - https://www.etsy.com/shop/HockersWoodWorks

Comment

We just sent out an email to CUJO customers. Was getting ready to ship it and we released there were far too few number requests. So we're delaying shipping until next week to make sure we can match everyone who needs numbers matched.
          I chose not to order Cujo but if you have extras when the dust settles I would be interested.

Comment

Unfortunately we won't. PS Publishing reduced the number of books we were allowed to sell for this title and we ended up having to cancel some orders.
            CD Email: [email protected]

Non-Work related social media and what not:
            Instagram

Buy my stuff! - https://www.etsy.com/shop/HockersWoodWorks

Comment

Unfortunately we won't. PS Publishing reduced the number of books we were allowed to sell for this title and we ended up having to cancel some orders.
              No worries. Sorry you had to cancel orders already placed.

Comment

Working...
              X