PS Publishing's Cujo

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

PS Publishing's Cujo

Anyone pick-up a copy of Cujo from PS Publishing today? I was able to snag one and am quite happy. Wish King was a signer, but, oh well. Am happy with the other signers and love the art presented so far. I normally don't buy from PS, but, was missing a copy of Cujo for my Stephen King collection and figured that this purchase would remedy that. Am excited to see how the book turns out and looks in person.

Yes, I bought it. I have all their other SK books, so might as well get this one too

Comment

Originally posted by Dave1442397 View Post
      Yes, I bought it. I have all their other SK books, so might as well get this one too
      Just out of curiosity, what is your opinion of the ones that you have previously purchased? Do you have a favorite? I don't have any SK books from PS and would love to hear what you think.

Comment

I missed out. Being in Australia, I slept through it all. I have put out the feelers and hope I can get one.
        The same thing happened to me with the Dead Zone but that was sorted and I now have two copies.
        I have a complete set of the PS Kings (minus cover variations). The earlier ones are unmatched as I had to get them after market.

I like them - obviously the quality is less than the CD ones, but worth having IMHO.

Comment

I bought mine through Subterranean Press. Have "The Stand" and "The Dead Zone" and will have the same number for "Cujo". Will save on postage too!

Comment

How much was it Dave? If I remember correctly, my #'ed Dead Zone from PS was approx. $150. ~Cap
            Books are weapons in the war of ideas.

Comment

Originally posted by c marvel View Post

How much was it Dave? If I remember correctly, my #'ed Dead Zone from PS was approx. $150. ~Cap
              The postage has definitely increased, but that's not PS's fault - I know the Royal Mail increased fees due to COVID-related costs. They didn't have anywhere near the usual number of transatlantic flights to keep costs down.

Description Unit Price Quantity Amount
              Cujo [slipcased hardcover] by Stephen King
              NOVEL by Stephen KingCATEGORY HorrorPUBLICATION DATE Summer 2021All INTERIOR, ENDPAPERS & COV..
              £90.00 GBP 1 £90.00 GBP
              Shipping and handling £22.99 GBP
              Tax amount
              Total £112.99 GBP
              Payment to recipient £112.99 GBP
              This transaction will appear on your statement as PAYPAL *PSPUBLISHIN
              Transaction Summary:
              Total Amount of this transaction: $165.68 USD;

Comment

The postage has definitely increased, but that's not PS's fault - I know the Royal Mail increased fees due to COVID-related costs. They didn't have anywhere near the usual number of transatlantic flights to keep costs down.

Description Unit Price Quantity Amount
                Cujo [slipcased hardcover] by Stephen King
                NOVEL by Stephen KingCATEGORY HorrorPUBLICATION DATE Summer 2021All INTERIOR, ENDPAPERS & COV..
                £90.00 GBP 1 £90.00 GBP
                Shipping and handling £22.99 GBP
                Tax amount
                Total £112.99 GBP
                Payment to recipient £112.99 GBP
                This transaction will appear on your statement as PAYPAL *PSPUBLISHIN
                Transaction Summary:
                Total Amount of this transaction: $165.68 USD;
                Thanks for the info and breakdown. I'll have to take a pass on this title. ~Cap
                Books are weapons in the war of ideas.

Comment

Just received my copy of Cujo from PS publishing. Looks amazing. Love the interior artwork that was chosen. My only gripe with the production involves the slipcase. The boards for the slipcase feel very flimsy to me. Feels like I could easily rip the slipcase apart with my hands without applying too much pressure. Would have much rather they gone with heavier boards ala Lividian but that doesn't seem to be PS Publishing's thing. The saving grace for the slipcase IMO is that it is illustrated. I love me some illustrated slipcases and this one is cool looking! Overall, I am very glad that I purchased the PS Publishing version of Cujo and can't wait to give it another read as it has been many years since I last read it.

Comment

waiting for mine from Subterranean Press. no shipping notice yet.

Comment

Originally posted by pumpheel View Post
                      waiting for mine from Subterranean Press. no shipping notice yet.
                      Think PS shipped individual copies before other booksellers; so, hopefully, you'll get a shipping notice soon! I know that it took just over three weeks for me to receive my copy directly from PS. With the holidays over, hopefully, the shipping speeds will soon increase.

Comment

I ordered from PS and haven't gotten a shipping notice yet. Yesterday was their first day back at work, so hopefully I'll hear something soon.

Comment

I was told by PS that there was some sort of delay with retailer orders because cases got sent to the wrong place or something and that retailer orders should hopefully get shipped out to them sometime this month. I guess they had to arrange for the cases to get sent to their international book shipper but that shipper was closed for the holidays or something like that.
                          CD Email: [email protected]

Non-Work related social media and what not:
                          Instagram

Buy my stuff! - https://www.etsy.com/shop/HockersWoodWorks

Comment

Can anyone who ordered a copy of Cujo to be sent/delivered through Cemetery Dance confirm if they've received their copy yet? I understand these copies are slower than if received directly from PS Publishing.
                            Thanks!

Comment

Originally posted by SpacemanSpiff27 View Post
                              Can anyone who ordered a copy of Cujo to be sent/delivered through Cemetery Dance confirm if they've received their copy yet? I understand these copies are slower than if received directly from PS Publishing.
                              Thanks!
                              We have yet to receive our copies of Cujo from PS Publishing.
                              CD Email: [email protected]

Non-Work related social media and what not:
                              Instagram

Buy my stuff! - https://www.etsy.com/shop/HockersWoodWorks

Comment

Working...
                              X