Dark Regions Press:

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Martin View Post
    Anyone still with outstanding orders from Dark Regions and needs documentation for your credit card company this link is to the paperwork filed August 12th with the state of Oregon dissolving the company as of
    July 1st.
    Content Manager WebDrawer - SOS - Corporation - Business Entity Filing Records - 87604691 (state.or.us)

PS: Chris Morey's phone number is on the document if you want to reach out regarding a refund.
    Thanks Martin! Wish this would help me, but unfortunately, I paid via Paypal and they only help with purchases 6 months or newer. Since the bulk of my outstanding DRP orders were much older, I am essentially screwed. A part of my strongly wants to call the number on that DRP paperwork just to vent and let Morey know what a dick he is for the non-communication, but I am trying to take the high road. Even if there was nothing Morey could do to save DRP or make things right, at least an "I'm sorry" would have been nice. Oh well, you live and learn. Going forward, I know that I will not be letting any pre-order lag past that 6 month Paypal deadline. At that point, I will cancel the order and ask the publisher to recharge the item as a new order so that I can keep my payment protections!

Comment

Originally posted by sholloman81 View Post

Thanks Martin! Wish this would help me, but unfortunately, I paid via Paypal and they only help with purchases 6 months or newer. Since the bulk of my outstanding DRP orders were much older, I am essentially screwed. A part of my strongly wants to call the number on that DRP paperwork just to vent and let Morey know what a dick he is for the non-communication, but I am trying to take the high road. Even if there was nothing Morey could do to save DRP or make things right, at least an "I'm sorry" would have been nice. Oh well, you live and learn. Going forward, I know that I will not be letting any pre-order lag past that 6 month Paypal deadline. At that point, I will cancel the order and ask the publisher to recharge the item as a new order so that I can keep my payment protections!
      You may try to reach out to Paypal and ask. When The Nocturnal Reader's Box did this, I had two orders that were both beyond the deadline to dispute. My credit card issuer (granted they are a small local credit union) took my information and issued me refunds. Paypal may not be as customer friendly, but it also may be worth a try. There was some effort required though. I had to get them copies of my correspondence with the seller, including emails that were never answered as well as write a statement of fact and get it notarized but in the end, I was not out any money. Good luck!

Comment

Working...
      X