Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Earthling Press - new Ania Ahlborn book available now.

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    Earthling Press - new Ania Ahlborn book available now.

    Here's the order link for Ania Ahlborn's new book. It's been made available on FB, so it's no secret at this point.

    http://www.earthlingpub.com/aa_darkacross.html

    #2
    Woot! At a price point I can think about as well which is a bonus.
    Looking for the fonting of youth.

    Comment


      #3
      Just pre-ordered! With the free US shipping if pre-ordered by Wednesday, this was a smoking deal!!!

      Comment


        #4
        Very much looking forward to this one! Great writer + awesome cover artwork + Earthling's top notch production values makes this an easy buy for me.
        Brian James Freeman
        brianfreeman@cemeterydance.com

        Cemetery Dance Publications: http://www.CemeteryDance.com
        Lonely Road Books: http://www.LonelyRoadBooks.com
        Lividian Publications: http://www.Lividian.com
        My Writing: http://www.BrianJamesFreeman.com

        Comment


          #5
          Anyone else see the email about a free galley/ARC sent out about 30 minutes or so? Better hurry though.
          Looking for the fonting of youth.

          Comment


            #6
            Originally posted by Ben Staad View Post
            Anyone else see the email about a free galley/ARC sent out about 30 minutes or so? Better hurry though.
            I was on a conference call and replied at just about a half hour after receipt. Hopefully I was not too late.

            Comment


              #7
              I missed out. I replied right before I posted here and was told they were gone in about 10 minutes. No surprise.

              Originally posted by Martin View Post

              I was on a conference call and replied at just about a half hour after receipt. Hopefully I was not too late.
              Looking for the fonting of youth.

              Comment


                #8
                Originally posted by Ben Staad View Post
                I missed out. I replied right before I posted here and was told they were gone in about 10 minutes. No surprise.


                I just received the same note. I thought a half hour was going to be a push. On well.

                Comment

                Working...
                X