No announcement yet.

Thunderstorm Books

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I wonder what my 100th BV should be? Half tempted to hunt down The Vault it would be fitting or maybe I Do Terrible Things. 2 to go.

Comment

Originally posted by saginawhorror View Post
      I wonder what my 100th BV should be? Half tempted to hunt down The Vault it would be fitting or maybe I Do Terrible Things. 2 to go.
      Man, up to 100 already? You've really been on it in tracking these BV titles down. Congratulations!

Since The Vault was the 100th BV, it would be appropriate. Or, if you don't already have it, go for Thunderstorm's 100th hardcover title released: Mia Moja. It's a great collection of stories. It's expensive but if you're shooting for a complete BV collection, you'll need to pull that band-aid off at some point!

Comment

I don't think I'll ever have a complete set. I have 98 on hand right now. I can't find The Vault BV so that might not be an option. 

Comment

I don't think I'll ever have a complete set. I have 98 on hand right now. I can't find The Vault BV so that might not be an option.Â
          How much does The Vault go for? I don't recall which versions I have, but I could have sworn I had purchased one of each.

Comment

I don't know probably around retail I assume.

Comment

I sold my copy a couple of years ago for retail. It's not one I see pop up in conversation, so I wouldn't expect the price to have gone up any, if at all.

Comment

Originally posted by Sock Monkey View Post
                The Drive-In Multiplex anthology is now up for preorder. 350 copies at $125. TONS of authors on this one.
                Trade paperback now up for pre-order from Pandi Press, along with a new novelette from Joe Lansdale.

B

Comment

I was checking the thunderstorm site and I'm only 4 titles away from having every single author signature in my collection. The ones I need are Hitchers, Tool Shed, Jimmy the Freak and Cannibal Fat Camp. The Private Reserves will probably be fun to hunt down.

Comment

And #100 is a pc of Mia Moja. It stands as the most expensive book I have ever purchased.

Comment

And #100 is a pc of Mia Moja. It stands as the most expensive book I have ever purchased.
                      Congrats on snagging a copy of that one.
                      Twitter: https://twitter.com/ron_clinton

Comment

Super jealous!

Comment

Woot! Woot! WTG and Congrats.

Looking for the fonting of youth.

Comment

Hey, guys! I stumbled across this copy of Lullabies for Suffering on eBay. This is one of my favorite recently released anthologies and it's listed for an insanely low $25. I didn't catch any issues in the pictures, but if anybody is interested, here's the link:

https://www.ebay.com/itm/26634876781...3Avlp_homepage

Comment

Originally posted by Sock Monkey View Post
                              Hey, guys! I stumbled across this copy of Lullabies for Suffering on eBay. This is one of my favorite recently released anthologies and it's listed for an insanely low $25. I didn't catch any issues in the pictures, but if anybody is interested...
                              Thanks for posting. Decided to roll the dice on this as I am missing it from my Thunderstorm collection. I too didn't see any issues with the pictures, and it is listed as "New & Hardcover"; so, with any luck, it will work out for me. Am a tad worried as the seller does state that they will not accept returns. Hopefully, if the item isn't as listed, EBAY will be able to do something for me. FINGERS CROSSED!!!

Comment

I picked up a couple and they were perfect. 

Comment

Working...
                                X