Thunderstorm Books

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by saginawhorror View Post
    Grabbed the window. I think I'll go after soultaker by Bryan Smith next.
    I can help you with that one, too .

https://www.librarything.com/catalog...ew=donaldmcobb

Most of these are for sale. Not the Lorns or Currans, and maybe a few more (Kayla, for example), but most are.

Comment

And now the Decieved is the final elemental I need.

Comment

Anybody else pick-up one of the new titles that Thunderstorm posted Sunday? I couldn't pass on the Tyler Jones collection! I also really want the SP Miskowski collection too but just cannot swing it in my book budget for this month. Hopefully I can find a copy on the aftermarket at a reasonable price up the road! I passed on the Jeff Strand book as I am not collecting that series. Also passed on the Ronald Kelly book. Normally, that would be right up my alley, but, I already missed out on the first book in the series from Thunderstorm; so, don't have much incentive to pick-up the second book at the moment. Maybe up the road...

Comment

Originally posted by sholloman81 View Post
          Anybody else pick-up one of the new titles that Thunderstorm posted Sunday? I couldn't pass on the Tyler Jones collection! I also really want the SP Miskowski collection too but just cannot swing it in my book budget for this month. Hopefully I can find a copy on the aftermarket at a reasonable price up the road! I passed on the Jeff Strand book as I am not collecting that series. Also passed on the Ronald Kelly book. Normally, that would be right up my alley, but, I already missed out on the first book in the series from Thunderstorm; so, don't have much incentive to pick-up the second book at the moment. Maybe up the road...
          Damnit. Was there a newsletter I missed? I'm not seeing the new titles.

Comment

Originally posted by jeffingoff View Post

Damnit. Was there a newsletter I missed? I'm not seeing the new titles.
            Hi Jeff,

Paul/Thunderstorm always posts new books to the Clubhouse page on their website first before shooting out his newsletter. Paul will grant access if you shoot him an email. If you shoot me a direct message, I will give you the password so you can check out those books. Just don't want to post it to the forum as I'm not sure if it would be ok or not.

Comment

Hi Jeff,

Paul/Thunderstorm always posts new books to the Clubhouse page on their website first before shooting out his newsletter. Paul will grant access if you shoot him an email. If you shoot me a direct message, I will give you the password so you can check out those books. Just don't want to post it to the forum as I'm not sure if it would be ok or not.
              Oh thank you for clearing that up. I'll reach out to Paul. I'm just glad I didn't miss something if it was public.

Comment

Just an FYI that if you bought Thunderstorm’s BENEATH A PALE SKY by Fracassi, BEHOLD THE VOID is currently available to order. Any remaining copies will be available to the public on 2/21.

Comment

I'm thinking about it. Still hoping for the deceived mainly.

Comment

I'm thinking about it. Still hoping for the deceived mainly.
                    I’ve been keeping an eye out for you as I have saved searches for Thunderstorm Books on both eBay and ABE for my own collecting purposes but I’ve seen nothing lately.  It’s crazy how hard it’s become to track down some of these Thunderstorm books.  Five to seven years ago, they were rather plentiful in the aftermarket.  I mean, some of the very early BV and Elemental titles were always hard to find, but now I see very few popping up on the aftermarket, at least not on eBay and ABE.

Comment

I now have 8 of the first ten black voltages. Still need 1 and 3. I have a complete paperback set as far as I can tell. A lot of PCs but I don't care about that. I keep a piece of my budget available just in case Decieved pops up.

Comment

I got most of the elemental paperbacks from Camelot and HPB.com

Comment

I now have 8 of the first ten black voltages. Still need 1 and 3. I have a complete paperback set as far as I can tell. A lot of PCs but I don't care about that. I keep a piece of my budget available just in case Decieved pops up.
                          PCs never bother me either.  Congratulations on getting so many of the first 10 BV titles.  HOUSE OF BLOOD is pretty scarce, but I do see it come up occasionally.  I’m occasionally tempted to make a complete BV collection a goal but my budget doesn’t really allow it.  

Comment

Originally posted by Sock Monkey View Post
                            Just an FYI that if you bought Thunderstorm’s BENEATH A PALE SKY by Fracassi, BEHOLD THE VOID is currently available to order. Any remaining copies will be available to the public on 2/21.
                            Picked-Up my copy! Love that cover-art! Also really glad to see that they will be shipping together.

Comment

Picked-Up my copy! Love that cover-art! Also really glad to see that they will be shipping together.
                              I like the cover art as well.  The matching design elements are nice and should make a great looking set to have on the shelf.  I’m still holding out for the lettered editions.  I’m curious to see what Thunderstorm has in store for those.

Comment

Originally posted by Sock Monkey View Post
                                Ordered the first and of course ordered the second. Really looking forward to these. One thing, though, is that I really need to start reading some of my Fracassi! His stuff has been coming out so fast and furious that I haven't been able to read it all...everything I've ordered (and I think I've ordered it all) was based solely on the strength of BOYS IN THE VALLEY. I have since read a couple of his POD novellas and enjoyed them, but I still have to read his collections (and will do so via the Thunderstorm editions), GOTHIC, A CHILD ALONE WITH STRANGERS, and DON'T LET THE GET YOU DOWN.
                                Twitter: https://twitter.com/ron_clinton

Comment

Working...
                                X