• Martin
    replied
    Tomorrow midnight is the deadline to pre-order a signed copy from
    http://waterstreetbooks.com/event/jo...reet-bookstore
    and have it on or near release day.

Leave a comment:

• Martin
    replied
    Horns is a good read. You should try to get to it before the movie comes out this fall. I am looking forward to Thumbprint as well. IDW is acheduled to release Joe Hill's Terrifyingly Treasury Edition which has reprints of Freddie Wertham Goes to Hell, The original One Shot of The Cape and the Locke and Key short Open the Moon.
    Originally posted by bookworm 1 View Post
    I still need to read Horns.I have it but have not read it yet.On another note regarding Joe Hill. Thumbprint is being released in comic book form over the summer.It is a 3 issue arc.

Leave a comment:

• bookworm 1
    replied
    I still need to read Horns.I have it but have not read it yet.On another note regarding Joe Hill. Thumbprint is being released in comic book form over the summer.It is a 3 issue arc.

Leave a comment:

• Martin
    replied
    Glad you were able to get in on it. This is my most anticipated read for 2013.
    Originally posted by Tommy View Post
    I'm glad you posted this Marin, I ordered my copy today, can't wait to read this, the advance notices sound very positive

Leave a comment:

• Tommy
    replied
    I'm glad you posted this Marin, I ordered my copy today, can't wait to read this, the advance notices sound very positive

Leave a comment:

• uturnfilms
    replied
    Really cool-thanks!

Leave a comment:

• paperdragon
    replied
    Thanks for the tip, took advantage of the three book deal.

Leave a comment:

• RJK1981
    replied
    Gonna have to try and do this when March rolls around, thanks!

Leave a comment:

• peteOcha
    replied
    Oh no!! How do I erase this from my mind!!?? Around every corner temptation awaits!

Thanks for this though, I was not aware of this. A personalized copy would be awesome!

Leave a comment:

• Martin
    started a topic NOS4A2 Signed Hardbounds:

NOS4A2 Signed Hardbounds:

Many may already be aware of this but I thought I would post it in case some do not. Joe Hill will be signing copies of NOS4A2 at Waterstreet books before release. If you choose Priority mail they hope to get them to your door by release date. He will also sign two additional books and will personalize one book.

http://www.waterstreetbooks.com/get-...-signed-author
Working...
X