X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tommy
    replied
    Originally posted by Theli View Post
    I am really bummed to, because this just happened to me. I am still hoping on maybe a lightly damaged book when they are made available. I want this one so bad, I really enjoyed the book and the alternate ending is just so juicy. I really don't want to pay the after market on this either.
    I hope the after market comes down some, sigh

Leave a comment:

• Theli
    replied
    Originally posted by Tommy View Post
    So I missed the Sub Press edition the first time it was offered, missed the offer this morning from them and now I missed the offer from CD, it was simply not meant for me to have this book
    I am really bummed to, because this just happened to me. I am still hoping on maybe a lightly damaged book when they are made available. I want this one so bad, I really enjoyed the book and the alternate ending is just so juicy. I really don't want to pay the after market on this either.

Leave a comment:

• Tommy
    replied
    So I missed the Sub Press edition the first time it was offered, missed the offer this morning from them and now I missed the offer from CD, it was simply not meant for me to have this book

Leave a comment:

• Sock Monkey
    replied
    Yeah, I don't know if I got my e-mail late, but as soon as I did get it I went to the Sub Press site and they were sold out again. Good for them and congrats to whomever was able to get one!

Leave a comment:

• bsaenz24
    replied
    Damn. And they're....gone....

Leave a comment:

• bsaenz24
    replied
    SubPress just sent an email that copies of NOS4A2 are available again. Go get 'em!!!

They said there were only 28 left, so why are you still reading this post and not placing an order??
    Last edited by bsaenz24; 10-24-2013, 02:02 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Joe315
    replied
    Thanks CD!!

Leave a comment:

• Dave1442397
    replied
    Got mine today. I haven't had a chance to open it yet, but I want to read the novella soon.

Leave a comment:

• rusty23
    replied
    Got mine over the weekend. Wow, it is a beautiful book! I need to update my collection thread with some pics.

Leave a comment:

• Martin
    replied
    I hope to have mine when I get home tonight!

Leave a comment:

• bsaenz24
    replied
    I'm sure the lettered will be beautiful, but that's an insane amount of money for a book!! Of course, I'm sure there are a lot of people who say that about the limited too and I needed one of those!!
    Last edited by bsaenz24; 10-22-2013, 01:52 PM.

Leave a comment:

• T-Dogz_AK47
    replied
    Originally posted by thelion View Post
    Here you go:

Limited: 750 signed numbered copies, illustrated by Gabriel Rodriguez: $125
    Lettered: 26 signed, specially bound copies, housed in a custom tray case: $1000
    $125 for a limited edition is quite reasonable so I may be up for this.
    $1000 for the lettered edition is seriously hard core. I just can't afford that (not even a pay rise in my job would help).

Leave a comment:

• thelion
    replied
    Here you go:

Limited: 750 signed numbered copies, illustrated by Gabriel Rodriguez: $125
    Lettered: 26 signed, specially bound copies, housed in a custom tray case: $1000

Originally posted by T-Dogz_AK47 View Post
    So how much were the S/L and Lettered editions of this book?

When you visit the NOS4A2 page on the Subterranean Press website, it just says 'Sold Out.' I just need to know the price of this book, so that I can determine if it's financially viable to try and get a copy if and when they release the extra ones.

Leave a comment:

• Martin
    replied
    The Limited was $125.00. Not sure on the Lettered since I did not order one.
    Originally posted by T-Dogz_AK47 View Post

When you visit the NOS4A2 page on the Subterranean Press website, it just says 'Sold Out.' I just need to know the price of this book, so that I can determine if it's financially viable to try and get a copy if and when they release the extra ones.

Leave a comment:

• T-Dogz_AK47
    replied

Leave a comment:

Working...
X