No announcement yet.

New Limited Edition of The Shining from Sub Press

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Still trying for a gift edition...both firefox and IE are failing me!

Comment

I started at Noon and it took a full 30 minutes before I could get to the ordering page

Comment

Got a confirmation email for the limited edition...at least I got that one, unless 5,000 orders went through...

Comment

Got to checkout with 4 gift editions...now updating to 1. Maybe I should just order 4...

Comment

Got it, finally. Once I get the actual books I may sell one of them, but at least this way I have a choice.

Comment

I am finally done! 12 minutes just to get to Paypal. I shed tears while waiting and ranted so loud, I'm sure my neighbors think that I've lost my mind! I am so glad my husband wasn't here

Comment

It took me over an hour! That was painful, my chest actually hurts!

Comment

well, after exactly 60 minutes I've finished my order... At today's rates I'was billed 392 euros (not bad after all) for the signed edition... Now I need to wait for the answer to my email... It's not fair that I have to pay both US sales tax and vat+customs (about +25%) when I get the book overseas... And probably I will have to pay both well... November is far away...

Comment

Since I was only ordering the Gift Edition I waited until the ordering window had been open an hour before even trying. Overall it went well. The first time I went to enter the order quantity the server timed out. The second time it went through without any issues. Considering the title and offering I was impressed with Subterranean site being ready to handle the volume.

Comment

Originally posted by Martin View Post
                      Considering the title and offering I was impressed with Subterranean site being ready to handle the volume.
                      True. They did a lot better than Simon & Schuster did with the limited edition of 11/22/63. That was a total clusterfcuk.

Comment

I guess it's not selling that quickly after all. I just got back in and tried ordering 1500 copies of the gift edition and got this message:

There are not enough remaining of item "The Shining (preorder)" in your cart. Please remove "392" or reduce its quantity before checking out.

That means they've only sold 392 gift editions so far.

Comment

6 lettered and 128 limited left.
                          Last edited by bsaenz24; 01-23-2013, 06:56 PM.

Comment

I did not expect the Gift edition to sell out quickly but am surprised that the limited appears to still be available.

Comment

Ha. Now the letter went back up to 7 available. Weird.

Comment

Originally posted by Martin View Post
                                I did not expect the Gift edition to sell out quickly but am surprised that the limited appears to still be available.
                                Down to 115. I think IT tooks 3 or 4 hours to sell out? And $450 is a good chunk of change for most people.

Comment

Working...
                                X