No announcement yet.

New Limited Edition of The Shining from Sub Press

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I missed the opportunity to order a copy of the S/L, but I am looking forward to seeing everyone's photos when it arrives.
    "I watched Titanic when I got back home from the hospital, and cried. I knew that my IQ had been damaged."
    - Stephen King

Comment

I am only getting the gift edition. Happy to be getting that one.

Comment

I hope they don't wait too much longer, I'll be moving soon.

Comment

Originally posted by Neiaushie79 View Post
          I hope they don't wait too much longer, I'll be moving soon.

I'm sure if you notify Bill @ SubPress, they could hold off shipping your order until you've moved. Just to be on the safe side.

Comment

Looks like the slip cases are held up at customs. I still do not understand the out sourcing of this book. I am sure the quality will be fine but it seems that it would have caused less headaches doing this here. Also the update says 2 months on the tray cases.

Comment

Originally posted by bookworm 1 View Post
              Looks like the slip cases are held up at customs. I still do not understand the out sourcing of this book. I am sure the quality will be fine but it seems that it would have caused less headaches doing this here. Also the update says 2 months on the tray cases.
              Well that sucks.
              "I watched Titanic when I got back home from the hospital, and cried. I knew that my IQ had been damaged."
              - Stephen King

Comment

Dayum.

Comment

Don't need any "Undocumented" slipcases sitting on collector's shelves!
                  "I'm a vegan. "

---Kirby Bliss Blanton , The Green Inferno (2013)

Comment

Originally posted by srboone View Post
                    Don't need any "Undocumented" slipcases sitting on collector's shelves!
                    While it does seem ludicrous, really even the most inconspicuous individual could be importing drugs or firearms. Just imagine all those The Shining slipcases packed with cocaine and derringers.

Comment

No ....they would be imported with cheap psyc meds.. Jack take your meds and put down that ax now!!!!!

Comment

Of course, you meant roque mallet, since where talking the book, not the movie....
                        "I'm a vegan. "

Comment

Of course, you meant roque mallet, since where talking the book, not the movie....
                          An impressive catch!

I'm pretty excited for this book to hit my mailbox. I had no idea shipping and customs could take that long, but I guess that is a rather large mass to move quite a distance. But I'm sure the book will be worth the wait...

Comment

It's cold I've been splitting wood for the fireplace. I have heavy-duty cutting instruments on my mind.Not summer games.......

Comment

William Schafer (@subpress) tweeted at 4:01 PM on Wed, Jan 22, 2014:
                              Cool @stephenking news. The Shining Gift Edition should be in our warehouse early next week. Shippification will commence immediately.

Comment

Awesome!!! Great news. If it pans out.

But great new word, "shipification."
                                "I'm a vegan. "

Comment

Working...
                                X