Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I spose i am 'whoever' then. I bought it through ebay for around £20

Comment

Ic. Sorry about the whoever. I wasn't ready typing and going back to see who said it woulda taken to long. Lol.

Comment

Yea the UK trade came out already I believe.Or was it an ARC.Thought I saw on Lijas web site that UK was already out.

Comment

Nope the UK trade isn't out until the 24th, i have a feeling it was a bookshop that sold a book early!? There is nothing to sugest that it was a advanced reading copy

Comment

Ah.Wish we had a book shop that sold books early.

Comment

I've been able to get video games early, but never books.

Comment

I got several movies early and one book I was able to get a week early because it had been shipped early due to strikes and holidays--Dr. Who: The Coming of the Terraphiles by Michael Moorcock.
                "I'm a vegan. "

---Kirby Bliss Blanton , The Green Inferno (2013)

Comment

We've got a Waterstones in Amsterdam. TWTTK (UK trade) has been for sale there since last week.

sk

Comment

So did you pick up the trade edition there?

Comment

No, I ordered mine through Amazon.co.uk.
                      I don't mind waiting, as I won't be reading the book for a while anyways.

sk

Comment

I herar that.I get mine from the amazon.Idon't mind the wait.As I have said many times my TBR pile is high and longer then I care to admit.When looking for short story coollections to read for This month I came across 55 that I have not read yet.Hope to decrease that by atleast 10 this month.

Comment

Why wouldn't you read it straight away Siep?

Comment

Because of circumstances beyond my control (sounds a lot more serious than it actually is) I never got around to reading King's last four published books. Those I want to read first. After which, TWTTK.

sk

Comment

Honestly if i had the shoice now i would read this straight after Wizard and Glass, just my opinion

Comment

I reread the last section of Wizard and Glass just to give myself a better idea of where exactly it left off. I didn't know I'd be waiting this long to get my AE though.

Comment

Working...
                                X