X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So, Squire, throw in Limahl, and it would then be a never ending story

Comment

Originally posted by srboone View Post
      But look at the innards of your e-reader and you will find the inscriptions "North Central Positronics, LLC" and "Sombra Corp." Every e-book you buy or read makes Roland's journey a little longer....
      Is that not a good thing?

Comment

That e-book readers are evil? Well, to defeat the enemy, you must first be able to recognize it. So I suppose it is...
        "I'm a vegan. "

---Kirby Bliss Blanton , The Green Inferno (2013)

Comment

No...making Rolands journey longer. Sounds like a good thing to me.

Comment

Well, King's turn as Gan's voice for Roalnd's journey is over. As for his third journey, it's becoming harder and more difficult.
            "I'm a vegan. "

Comment

But look at the innards of your e-reader and you will find the inscriptions "North Central Positronics, LLC" and "Sombra Corp." Every e-book you buy or read makes Roland's journey a little longer....
              Well spoken!

Comment

Thankee-sai!
                "I'm a vegan. "

Comment

The Wind Through The Keyhole

I have just started reading some of Kings work (IT, Carrie, 'Salem's Lot, The Shining) and I am interested in getting into a series. I have always heard good things about the Dark Tower series and I am just curious where this book falls in the series, the middle, end or what? Thanks for any info!

Comment

Originally posted by Chadkp View Post
                    I have just started reading some of Kings work (IT, Carrie, 'Salem's Lot, The Shining) and I am interested in getting into a series. I have always heard good things about the Dark Tower series and I am just curious where this book falls in the series, the middle, end or what? Thanks for any info!
                    The Wind Through the Keyhole falls between Book 4 (Wizard and Glass) and Book 5 (Wolves of the Calla). King has called it "The Dark Tower 4.5" in several interviews and that's definitely where the story falls in the timeline.

Brian
                    Brian James Freeman

Lividian Publications: http://www.Lividian.com
                    My Writing: http://www.BrianJamesFreeman.com

Comment

All the Canadian dmg customers got an email today finally asking which shipping method they wanted and the prices. So I emailed them back with what I wanted. Finally good to hear something...now to finish the talisman before it comes.

Did you get anything over your way too siep? I know you've been waiting a while as well.

Comment

I have heard nothing (i'm in the UK), but i finished reading my trade copy last night and i loved the book. It is filled with wonder, sorrow and beauty, brought a tear to my eye at the end. I really hate to leave the story of Roland!

Comment

But if that book is any indication, Tom, more stories from the Great Book of Eld can be on the horizon!
                          "I'm a vegan. "

Comment

But if that book is any indication, Tom, more stories from the Great Book of Eld can be on the horizon!
                            I really hope so. To be lost in mid-world is one of my favourite pastimes, now i can't wait for my AE to read the book again.

Comment

Originally posted by Teriw View Post
                              All the Canadian dmg customers got an email today finally asking which shipping method they wanted and the prices.
                              Did you get anything over your way too siep? I know you've been waiting a while as well.
                              Man, I shouldn't have moved back to the old country....If I still would have lived in Vancouver...
                              In other words, no, still nothing.
                              Big sighhhhhhhhhhhhh.................

sk

Comment

They still have yet to bill my cc or send shipping notice though. I'm sure they have plenty of Canadian orders to fill so it could be a while yet.

Also to whoever said it, how did you get a trade edition already?

Comment

Working...
                                X