Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dan Hocker
    replied
    Yea things shipped a bit differently this go around. Typically the remarques wait until the end so there's no chance of a mixup, but this go around I needed to get them out to verify the counts on them, so we just shipped them first. So anyone who bought a remarqued limited edition, on it's own or with another limited edition will have shipped already. If you purchased it with a lettered edition, that'll be later.

Leave a comment:

• Brian861
    replied
    Originally posted by Martin View Post
    I passed on the Remarque but that is fantastic! congratulations.
    Agreed!

Leave a comment:

• Martin
    replied
    Originally posted by becca69 View Post
    My copy arrived today and it's very lovely. Thanks so much! I'm glad I sprung (quickly) for the Baldwin remarque.

I passed on the Remarque but that is fantastic! congratulations.

Leave a comment:

• becca69
    replied
    If anyone else got a remarque from either artist, I would love to see them.

Leave a comment:

• becca69
    replied
    My copy arrived today and it's very lovely. Thanks so much! I'm glad I sprung (quickly) for the Baldwin remarque.

Leave a comment:

• Dan Hocker
    replied
    Pretty sure mine is the one on the upper left![ATTACH=CONFIG]21078[/ATTACH]
    You know I numbered all of these and hid the orders inside the cases to stage this picture. I realized after the fact, that I could've just as easily have staged this using empty cases...

Leave a comment:

• Martin
    replied
    Pretty sure mine is the one on the upper left!Gwendy case.jpg

Leave a comment:

• Martin
    replied
    Originally posted by Dan Hocker View Post
    Gwendy prep is coming along. I think we'll be done most of the prep today and actually be shipping orders come tomorrow.
    Great month for books!

Leave a comment:

• Dan Hocker
    replied
    Gwendy prep is coming along. I think we'll be done most of the prep today and actually be shipping orders come tomorrow.

Leave a comment:

• Brian861
    replied
    Yep and they're huge, and because it's Lonely Road everyone gets a specific number. Also because of the large amount of stamping on these books, by the time you're done you end up looking like you took a bath in gold glitter.
    Sounds so 70s lol.

Leave a comment:

• Dan Hocker
    replied
    Originally posted by Brian861 View Post
    Have to separate each volume out, uh?
    Yep and they're huge, and because it's Lonely Road everyone gets a specific number. Also because of the large amount of stamping on these books, by the time you're done you end up looking like you took a bath in gold glitter.

Leave a comment:

• Dan Hocker
    replied
    Based on previous hints I believe the coin in the case slides into a slot inside the tray case. Looking forward to getting this one.
    Correct. In the limited the there's a ribbon pull for both the book and the coin. The lettered doesn't need the ribbon pull, just because of the way the case is designed. Brian will probably snap some fancier photos come next week.

Leave a comment:

• Martin
    replied
    Based on previous hints I believe the coin in the case slides into a slot inside the tray case. Looking forward to getting this one.

Leave a comment:

• Brian861
    replied
    It could be worse. I could be in the back packing the Blatty script sets. I did that while my help was on vacation. Those things were the worst to put together.
    Have to separate each volume out, uh?

Leave a comment:

• Dan Hocker
    replied
    Originally posted by Brian861 View Post
    Wow, Brian. I think Dan really deserves a hug Or an extra set of hands or two.....
    It could be worse. I could be in the back packing the Blatty script sets. I did that while my help was on vacation. Those things were the worst to put together.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X