X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dan Hocker
    replied
    Originally posted by frik51 View Post
    Just saw the latest update for Gwendy's Button Box.
    Now I do like the case for the lettered edition that was shown, but I was under the assumption the old-style cases were out and we could expect something different. Now I was thinking of the King Doubleday AE-lettered cases, which I love, but that's Cemetery Dance and (that style) won't be used for LRB?
    I'm pretty certain though I did read Gwendy's lettered case would be er, different.
    Anyone??

sk
    I don't remember us saying that. It is mostly different. We've only used this style of case once before, for the Dark Man lettered edition.

Leave a comment:

• Martin
    replied
    Originally posted by frik51 View Post
    Now I do like the case for the lettered edition that was shown, but I was under the assumption the old-style cases were out and we could expect something different. Now I was thinking of the King Doubleday AE-lettered cases, which I love, but that's Cemetery Dance and (that style) won't be used for LRB?
    I'm pretty certain though I did read Gwendy's lettered case would be er, different.
    Anyone??

sk
    I have purchased the limited rather than the lettered so I do not recall the conversations you speak of. The case pictured looks like the case that I believe has only been used on 'The Dark Man' previously. Looks like the top is hinged and opening it raises the book and exposes the text on the side.

Leave a comment:

• frik51
    started a topic Gwendy's Button Box

Gwendy's Button Box

Anyone??

sk
Working...
X