X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Brian James Freeman
    replied
    Originally posted by programmer View Post
    Is the Night Eternal going to be on sale soon? How do we purchase it? Am currently subscribed to Lonely Road Books newsletter if that's any help.
    The plan is to offer it once it is ready for or at the printer, to lessen the wait time between ordering and delivery. Those who bought The Fall from CD will be notified first.

Brian

Leave a comment:

• Dan Hocker
    replied
    Is the Night Eternal going to be on sale soon? How do we purchase it? Am currently subscribed to Lonely Road Books newsletter if that's any help.
    I'm not entirely sure. I would assume we'll probably wait until we're a bit closer to production. Did you buy The Fall? If so people who bought The Fall / whatever the last Lonely Road book was should get advanced notice.

Leave a comment:

• programmer
    replied

Leave a comment:

• bsaenz24
    replied
    Sweet!!!!

Leave a comment:

• Dan Hocker
    replied
    Just a heads up for everyone, The Fall will begin shipping next week.

Leave a comment:

• Dan Hocker
    replied
    Congrats on having del toro sign the signature sheets for the fall.

I may be getting ahead of myself, but was wondering when the night eternal will be available for purchase. Do we need to register for the lonely road books newsletter? Furthermore, has del toro signed the sheets for these as well?

Many thanks!

Leo
    At this point I couldn't tell you when it'll be officially announced. I think we have to get a lot closer to the publication of The Fall first. As to the newsletter, I don't think so, but it wouldn't hurt. I know if you purchased The Fall you should get advanced notice on The Night Eternal.

Leave a comment:

• programmer
    replied
    Congrats on having del toro sign the signature sheets for the fall.

I may be getting ahead of myself, but was wondering when the night eternal will be available for purchase. Do we need to register for the lonely road books newsletter? Furthermore, has del toro signed the sheets for these as well?

Many thanks!

Leo

Leave a comment:

• Brian James Freeman
    replied
    Originally posted by Julzz View Post
    I've been contemplating on buying this and there's been a few on ebay. Listing states that that buying it will have the first opportunity to buy the next volume. How does that work exactly, what I really mean is it guaranteed that I'll have the right to buy The Fall? I'm just a bit cautious when I buy from someone I'm not too familiar with.
    It's tough to say without knowing the actual sellers because The Fall has already been offered to The Strain customers, etc. If you see an auction you like for The Strain, and they say the book number (which they really should reveal!), drop me a line and I'll see if I can find out if that number has been purchased for The Fall.

Brian

Leave a comment:

• bsaenz24
    replied
    Originally posted by Julzz View Post
    I've been contemplating on buying this and there's been a few on ebay. Listing states that that buying it will have the first opportunity to buy the next volume. How does that work exactly, what I really mean is it guaranteed that I'll have the right to buy The Fall? I'm just a bit cautious when I buy from someone I'm not too familiar with.
    The Strain is a gorgeous volume.

Leave a comment:

• Brian861
    replied
    Originally posted by Brian James Freeman View Post
    Given the time that has passed, it's a bit more complicated than norman, eh? Usually, the person who purchased The Strain from a retailer could get the same number of The Fall by ordering from that same retailer since the numbers are blocked off that way. But a lot of copies of The Strain have changed hands while we've been waiting on the signature sheets for The Fall. Could you please email me (address below) with what number you received, and I'll figure out where it originally went out into the world from and what we need to do to try to get you the same number for the other two books? That goes for anyone who bought The Strain second-hand, of course. Drop me a line when you can. Thanks!

Brian
    That's why I love this guy! Way to go above and beyond, Brian! This would be a great post to refer back to when bitching about "where's my book" when CD is wanting on authors/artists to fulfill their commitments so CD can fulfill theirs to us. Just my 2c. Soapbox all put away now. Carry on .

Leave a comment:

• Julzz
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Brian James Freeman
    replied
    Originally posted by Martin Roberts View Post
    I picked up the first one off eBay, Brian - what happens to this number now?
    Given the time that has passed, it's a bit more complicated than norman, eh? Usually, the person who purchased The Strain from a retailer could get the same number of The Fall by ordering from that same retailer since the numbers are blocked off that way. But a lot of copies of The Strain have changed hands while we've been waiting on the signature sheets for The Fall. Could you please email me (address below) with what number you received, and I'll figure out where it originally went out into the world from and what we need to do to try to get you the same number for the other two books? That goes for anyone who bought The Strain second-hand, of course. Drop me a line when you can. Thanks!

Brian

Leave a comment:

• Martin Roberts
    replied
    I picked up the first one off eBay, Brian - what happens to this number now?

Leave a comment:

• bsaenz24
    replied
    Originally posted by Brian James Freeman View Post
    Yeah, the wait for the sheets to be signed has set an unfortunate record, breaking one that I had never thought would be broken, but at this stage in the game, all we can do is ask and wait.

I will say, 98% of the collectors who bought this book have been AWESOME about how things have gone and I can't say enough thanks to them. For the other 2%, I completely understand the frustration. It's been a very, very long time.

Brian
    Brian, I think everyone know you're doing whatever you can and some things are out of your hands.

Leave a comment:

• Brian James Freeman
    replied
    Originally posted by mhatchett View Post
    I feel bad for Y'all having to deal with stuff like this. Do what you say you'll do, pretty simple credo to live by....
    Mike
    Yeah, the wait for the sheets to be signed has set an unfortunate record, breaking one that I had never thought would be broken, but at this stage in the game, all we can do is ask and wait.

I will say, 98% of the collectors who bought this book have been AWESOME about how things have gone and I can't say enough thanks to them. For the other 2%, I completely understand the frustration. It's been a very, very long time.

Brian

Leave a comment:

Working...
X