X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Theli
    replied
    Originally posted by bsaenz24 View Post
    Even scarier when I walk around with the ole double-barrel out.
    You know what they say, two heads are better than one!

Leave a comment:

• bsaenz24
    replied
    Originally posted by Tommy View Post
    I find walking around naked with a shotgun usually speeds things up a bit, just a suggestion

(sorry, I'll stop now)

Even scarier when I walk around with the ole double-barrel out.

Leave a comment:

• Tommy
    replied
    Originally posted by bsaenz24 View Post
    I'm telling you, you need to fly someone out there to sit outside his house until they're done. Side note, my bags are packed.
    I find walking around naked with a shotgun usually speeds things up a bit, just a suggestion

(sorry, I'll stop now)

Leave a comment:

• bsaenz24
    replied
    Originally posted by Brian James Freeman View Post
    Same as always, unfortunately. His manager says his schedule has been crazy, but he will sign the signature sheets as soon as possible. I will shout the news to the rooftops the day the sheets arrive back.

Brian

I'm telling you, you need to fly someone out there to sit outside his house until they're done. Side note, my bags are packed.

Leave a comment:

• Brian James Freeman
    replied
    Originally posted by ajw2910 View Post
    Any recent news on this one?
    Same as always, unfortunately. His manager says his schedule has been crazy, but he will sign the signature sheets as soon as possible. I will shout the news to the rooftops the day the sheets arrive back.

Brian

Leave a comment:

• ajw2910
    replied
    Any recent news on this one?

Leave a comment:

• bsaenz24
    replied
    Thanks Brian! I'm sure you're as eager to get the sig sheets back as we are!
    Last edited by bsaenz24; 12-11-2014, 08:54 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Brian James Freeman
    replied
    Originally posted by zachip View Post
    another 6 months passed and still nothing... any news? are we ever going to see it this year?
    Unless Guillermo signs the sheets, there isn't much else we can do. Everything else is ready for the printer.

Brian

Leave a comment:

• zachip
    replied
    another 6 months passed and still nothing... any news? are we ever going to see it this year?

Leave a comment:

• bstee
    replied
    That is some good news. While it may not give us any idea on this one right now at least we know when it is done you can move directly into part 3. Great minds!!!

Leave a comment:

• bsaenz24
    replied
    That was a smart idea to send both sig sheets at once!

Leave a comment:

• Brian James Freeman
    replied
    Originally posted by bstee View Post
    Hate to bug...but since last update was over six months ago assume we are still just waiting on signed sheets? Just a thought...but since it takes two years to get signatures from him, maybe send part 3 signature sheets now as well? Who knows he might sign them all
    Still waiting... And yep, he has the sheets for both books!

Brian

Leave a comment:

• bstee
    replied
    Hate to bug...but since last update was over six months ago assume we are still just waiting on signed sheets? Just a thought...but since it takes two years to get signatures from him, maybe send part 3 signature sheets now as well? Who knows he might sign them all

Leave a comment:

• Joe315
    replied
    Thanks for the update.

Leave a comment:

• Brian James Freeman
    replied
    Originally posted by Joe315 View Post
    Is Guillermo still signing the sheets?
    I'm not sure if he's really started. I emailed his assistant again the other day. Fingers crossed that he has time soon!

Brian

Leave a comment:

Working...
X