Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[INDEXED]The Cemetery Dance Collectors Club is BACK!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That's another great deal I just got emailed about! Shipping over the term of the club is pretty good in the US. That up front cost is a bit steep for me right now, and I don't have any coupons or anything to help offset that. I am going to hold out hope for another one at some point in 2013 - hopefully something along the lines of the ERC #7 (I think) - shorter term = less cost = more chance I will be able to get in on one.

Comment

Yes and I jumped on this too. Lets see 12 plus the 5 = 17 books added to my tbr pile and it is only the 7th of January.
      Originally posted by Martin View Post
      My initial thought was that it was a lot for shipping. When I divided into 12 shipments it was cheaper than I would have expected to pay.

Comment

So that's going to be the 5 for ERC7 plus one for the ERCclub this month. 6 for January, right?
        "I'm a vegan. "

---Kirby Bliss Blanton , The Green Inferno (2013)

Comment

I do believe that is what it said.Maybe 2 next month just to give the poor shippers a break.
          Originally posted by srboone View Post
          So that's going to be the 5 for ERC7 plus one for the ERCclub this month. 6 for January, right?

Comment

Originally posted by srboone View Post
            That's about right, though it's looking like ERC 7 probably won't ship till early February.
            CD Email: [email protected]

Non-Work related social media and what not:
            Instagram

Buy my stuff! - https://www.etsy.com/shop/HockersWoodWorks

Comment

Your frickin killing me CD. Just kidding lol.
              Maybe you'll come out with something cool later on after my bank account has recovered from the holidays.
              "now youes can't leave"
              A Bronx Tale
              directed by Robert De Niro.

Comment

Originally posted by Sabrina Morgan View Post
                Your frickin killing me CD. Just kidding lol.
                Maybe you'll come out with something cool later on after my bank account has recovered from the holidays.
                The Collectors Club is usually in early fall. I'm sure we'll have plenty of cool stuff between now and then as well.

Instagram

Comment

I'm sure you guys will Dan. I've been on board since October, and the amount of deals you guys put together, just by shear number, let alone the quality of the deals is amazing. It's knowing that, that makes me not regret not be able, or not opting, to get in on everything.

If something pops up say, late Feb, early Mar - might be a good b-day gift for myself, or from a family member or 2, or 3.

Comment

I got in on this right away, will the twelve ARC's be for the twelve books offered in the Book Club deal?

Comment

Originally posted by Tommy View Post
                      I got in on this right away, will the twelve ARC's be for the twelve books offered in the Book Club deal?
                      Looking at what I've put together for both promotions, there might be SOME overlap depending on how the schedule shakes out, but only a few titles at the very most.

Luckily, for Book Club members, you can always switch your Book Club pick if there is overlap and you don't want the Limited Edition of the book! (Or you might decide you want both versions for your collection, one to read and one to store in a safe place!)

Brian
                      Brian James Freeman

Lividian Publications: http://www.Lividian.com
                      My Writing: http://www.BrianJamesFreeman.com

Comment

Originally posted by Tommy View Post
                        I'm not sure about that. They will be all new arcs though.

Instagram

Comment

Man, I so want this, but the shipping to Europe is a killer. Guess I'll just have to hunt down some individual ARC's later on as I sure do love adding them to my collection!

Comment

what was the overseas shipping BTW?
                            "I'm a vegan. "

---Kirby Bliss Blanton , The Green Inferno (2013)

Comment

Can't afford ERC. The shipping was a pain. Oh well. At least I have the Book Club!

Comment

You know, my luck just sucks! Last night, the battery on my minivan died - so....there goes any hope I had of getting this one. Now my wife and I have to car pool - good part she works next door (convenient you might say...), however, she works afternoons - I don't.

Unless lotto 6-49 comes in for me.

Comment

Working...
                                X