Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[INDEXED]The Cemetery Dance Collectors Club is BACK!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hmm, the Novella could be the Sarrantonio book if that's true. He has an early CDSS book, but nothing in the Novella series yet
    WARNING!!! WARNING!!! DO NOT VIEW THIS SPOILER! YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!!!
    Spoiler!

Comment

We're all dazed and confused here, BW; thanks for adding to that!
      "I'm a vegan. "

---Kirby Bliss Blanton , The Green Inferno (2013)

Comment

For the fourth book, the Limited Edition of that book is only going to be offered for a limited time only -- but the Forthcoming Grab Bag purchasers already have an order for that Limited Edition *now* (without having to sit around and place an order during the promotional period).

Brian
        Brian James Freeman

Lividian Publications: http://www.Lividian.com
        My Writing: http://www.BrianJamesFreeman.com

Comment

Brian I knew that.I was just trying to keep the hype up

Comment

Wait, so we're just on the list, but we have to purchase the book outside of the grab bag?

Comment

No we are getting the book.Relax take deep breath it is ok.The 4th BOOK IS OURS ALREADY IF WE GOT THE GRAB BAG.I was just speculating with all the speculators.Kind of like the oil speculators but with nocost to the consumer except for the price of the grab bag.

Comment

Are you guys gonna share whatever it is you're on with the rest of us ???? I wanna see the technicolour tangerines too

Comment

So the trade could be Bentley little, Ronald Kelly, Rick Hautala and Norm Partridge! Believe me when I say this. I would be more that happy if It was one of these fine authors!
                  " a.k.a brother odd"

Comment

Originally posted by Grant Wootton View Post
                    Are you guys gonna share whatever it is you're on with the rest of us ???? I wanna see the technicolour tangerines too
                    Quite amusing, Mr. Woot, because it IS the tecnicolor tangerines we're on. If you can't see them, you're outta luck. Try the Emu droppings, I hear the effect is the same!
                    "I'm a vegan. "

Comment

But they have to be fresh! Best when they're still steaming and slightly warm.

Comment

depositphotos_5821641-Funny-guy-pointing-up.jpg

What he said!
                        "I'm a vegan. "

Comment

Do those technicolor tangerines give you Tangerine Dreams?
                          "Dance until your feet hurt. Sing until your lungs hurt. Act until you're William Hurt." - Phil Dunphy ("Modern Family"), from Phil's-osophy.

Comment

Not quite, but rocking horse people have been known to eat marshmallow pies

Comment

Marshmellow and tangerine pie multicolored too. skittle pie!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by bookworm 1 View Post
                                marshmellow and tangerine pie multicolored too. Skittle pie!!!!
                                argh !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

[ATTACH=CONFIG]4091[/ATTACH]

Comment

Working...
                                X