Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[INDEXED]The Cemetery Dance Collectors Club is BACK!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I completely agree. I miss good old looney toons, and of course GI Joe and Transformers. Then there was the Batman animated series of the 90's, surprisingly dark and violent for a after school cartoon.
    CD Email: [email protected]

Non-Work related social media and what not:
    Instagram

Buy my stuff! - https://www.etsy.com/shop/HockersWoodWorks

Comment

For mine, shameful childhood shows:

1) Captain Scarlett & The Mysterons;
      2) Skippy The Bush Kangaroo;
      3) UFO (UK TV series made in the 60's set in the 1990's with aliens coming to earth to harvest human organs for transplant - my best recollection is that they had hot chicks with silver jumpsuits and purple hair on a moonbase)

Comment

Awesome looking shirt. Definitely had to order one (Helps that it is free)
        WARNING!!! WARNING!!! DO NOT VIEW THIS SPOILER! YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!!!
        Spoiler!

Comment

Originally posted by srboone View Post
          I grew up with these high-fivin' white guys. I much prefer them.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]3651[/ATTACH]
          Nope, nothing wrong here ......

Comment

Got the latest promo you guys should really put a warning about the amount of offers you can't refuse (tm) on next CDC order page

Comment

I took advantage too.More Books More Books.CDCC offers are like potato chips can't just stop at one.

Comment

Originally posted by bookworm 1 View Post
                I took advantage too.More Books More Books.CDCC offers are like potato chips can't just stop at one.
                at least you don't gain extra wieght with cdc books but you have to buy new bookshelves from time to time

Comment

Dammit CD! I was so strong, doing so well....!!!! For months i bought nothing outside of the mandatory household provisions, I even skipped meals! I'm supposed to be saving up to move to a new place!!

Comment

Originally posted by peteOcha View Post
                    Dammit CD! I was so strong, doing so well....!!!! For months i bought nothing outside of the mandatory household provisions, I even skipped meals! I'm supposed to be saving up to move to a new place!!

Make sure you send us a change of address so we know where to send your new purchase!

Brian
                    Brian James Freeman

Lividian Publications: http://www.Lividian.com
                    My Writing: http://www.BrianJamesFreeman.com

Comment

Will do! Going to look at some places tomorrow actually, need something bigger so the little guy can have his own room and all.

Comment

And a room for just books, right, Pete?
                        "I'm a vegan. "

---Kirby Bliss Blanton , The Green Inferno (2013)

Comment

Held out all of 1h38m before ordering the grab bag; I'll just have to keep an eye out for what I think are the items. It is pretty descriptive, tho. I should be ok.
                          "I'm a vegan. "

Comment

Held out all of 1h38m before ordering the grab bag; I'll just have to keep an eye out for what I think are the items. It is pretty descriptive, tho. I should be ok.
                            Don't worry, we typically send out emails to the people who purchased the grab bags telling them that they are getting whatever book we're about to announce if it's one in the grab bag. This should keep you from ordering multiples by accident.

Instagram

Comment

Appreciate that, Dan. The only two repeats I've gotten were from 2010 and are off the in-stock list, but I try to control myself when it comes to grab bags like this.
                              "I'm a vegan. "

Comment

Appreciate that, Dan. The only two repeats I've gotten were from 2010 and are off the in-stock list, but I try to control myself when it comes to grab bags like this.
                                Yea we do forthcoming grab bags a bit different than the regular ones. The books will actually ship separately, when they arrive from the printer and we ship the rest of the orders.

Instagram

Comment

Working...
                                X