Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[INDEXED]The Woman (With Bonus Novella!)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yep, we still probably have another 300-400 of the signed ones to go.
    CD Email: [email protected]

Non-Work related social media and what not:
    Instagram

Buy my stuff! - https://www.etsy.com/shop/HockersWoodWorks

Comment

Time flies when you order so many books.I have stuff that has been on order forever and I forgot about.Then all at once a bunch of stuff comes in and my wife thinks I just ordered it and I have to show her look this was ordered in 2009 or 2010.Then she thinks I am crazy for ordering so far in advance.I tell her it was just delayed and she does not get it.So I let it go till the next round of stuff comes in.

Comment

I also ordered the signed edition. No shipping notice yet but I am sure it will be along soon.

Comment

I don't think I have a signed one... But I'm willing accept one if you'd like to send me one Dan.

Comment

Got my shipping notice today!

"I'm a vegan. "

---Kirby Bliss Blanton , The Green Inferno (2013)

Comment

waiting for my next LT shipment...this just makes the waiting harder!!!! LOL!!

Comment

Originally posted by bsaenz24 View Post
                waiting for my next LT shipment...this just makes the waiting harder!!!! LOL!!
                Till we have time to squeeze another one of those in, it could be a big shipment.... lol.
                CD Email: [email protected]

Non-Work related social media and what not:
                Instagram

Buy my stuff! - https://www.etsy.com/shop/HockersWoodWorks

Comment

Woot! Received my shipping notice today as well!
                  Looking for the fonting of youth.

Comment

Shipping notice received her as well!

Comment

I don't think I ordered the signed one, but I got one. Waiting for my notice!
                      "What shall I say when my lord comes a calling? What shall I say when he knocks on my door? What shall I say when his feet enter softly? Leaving the marks of his grave on my floor."

Comment

Mine's on the way. Now I have to read the whole trilogy after 11/22/63
                        "Dance until your feet hurt. Sing until your lungs hurt. Act until you're William Hurt." - Phil Dunphy ("Modern Family"), from Phil's-osophy.

Comment

All right! Shipping confirmation!

Comment

Originally posted by Hedda Gabler View Post
                            Uh, I didn't order this. I mistook this for another book I DID order. Oops.
                            "What shall I say when my lord comes a calling? What shall I say when he knocks on my door? What shall I say when his feet enter softly? Leaving the marks of his grave on my floor."

Comment

Originally posted by Dan Hocker View Post
                              Shipping notices go out as the books ships. I think we shipped about 200 yesterday, and another 200+ will leave tomorrow (you may get your notice today). Right now we are shipping the people who ordered in the first week, which are the signed copies.. When we're done with those we'll move on to the orders placed after that first week. I would like to think we'll be through this by the end of the week, if not sooner.
                              Yes I did get the notice yesterday...thank you so much...I'm really excited about receiving it!! Have a great day!!

Comment

Originally posted by Hedda Gabler View Post
                                Don't know if I ordered the signed one or not, but that's ok...I'll take either one

Comment

Working...
                                X